BC 4x4 Forums banner

Support BC4x4 and get some cool additional features, ONLY $1.83 per month!!

111K views 163 replies 85 participants last post by  steve604 
#1 ·
The BC4x4 Bulletin Board is a free resource to use. For a very small sum of $1.83 a month you can get the following:

• Custom avatars and profile images: Upload your own image files to be used as your avatar or profile image.
  • Private Messaging: Send/receive messages to/from other board supporters, with a mailbox capacity of up to 500 messages. (Non-supporters are limited to 10 messages at any one time.)
  • Unlimited capacity for attachments (pictures, GPS track files, etc) to your threads. (Non-supporters are limited to 50mb of total attachment capacity. That means that their total number of attachments, over all the threads they've posted in, cannot exceed 50mb in total file size.)
  • Custom Title: Change the title below your username that shows up in each of your posts.
  • Infractions: Spot a spammer? Is someone posting in a morally reprehensible manner? You can give someone an infraction that goes against their record. Ah, revenge is sweet. (Administrator gets the final say on whether the infraction was warranted)
  • You will become eligible to enter the free prize draws we offer throughout the year.
  • Personal photo albums. Photos can be set to be public or viewable only by your specified groups.
  • Can create and join social groups to exchange messages and photos (from your photo album) within your group.

You can learn how to join up by going to this link : http://www.bc4x4.com/bbsponsor/

Thanks for your time.

See less See more
#103 ·
Ford Junkie said:
I just threw into this pot,figured it about time.Thanks to all involved for puttin together a top shelf site.Lookin forward to the chrome back status.How does one go about fixin up an avtar?
I'm on holiday right now but will set you up in a couple of days. For Avatars etc, have a look in the thread elsewhere in this General forum, entitled How to Post Pictures or something like that...it's a sticky near the top of the forum.

Thanks!

...lars

#104 ·
Ford Junkie said:
I just threw into this pot,figured it about time.Thanks to all involved for puttin together a top shelf site.Lookin forward to the chrome back status.How does one go about fixin up an avtar?
I'm on holiday right now but will set you up in a couple of days. For Avatars etc, have a look here:

http://bb.bc4x4.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=33

Thanks!

...lars

#105 ·
I am finally a silverback!!! way better for posts I don't know why I did't support way sooner thanks Larry!:beer

#107 ·
Done and done...

Done and done... Lars you should really enable the Instant Payment (Bank account) option if it doesnt cost too much... I know thats now the "payment method of choice" in the Ebay-ing crowd... I ended up using ECheck but it takes days to transfer...

Mike

#108 ·
just did the paypal thing. figure i owe the board back something. after all the info i've gained through posting searching meeting people harrassing people. looking at cooler trucks for inspiration.

#115 ·
geoch_09 said:
does bc4x4.com have any sponsors?

with vancouvercivics.com we recieved a membership card which got us discounts at garage5 and other well known tuner shops plus 30% at lordco (like everyone else has!)

does bc4x4 offer any discounts?
you can get discount at NSOR and Sport trucks for being a member of the board. not sure how much of a discount but its probably close to 20%

#116 ·
alright you convinced me.... I will sign up once i get paid on the 31st or soon after.... unless the truck needs money then it might have to wait for the next one.... but i was wondering..... is there like a store with bc4x4 gear? if not ever thought about it? I sure could use a snazzy wwwbc4x4.com window dressing for my windsheild. i mean can have one made but...would rather support the board.

#117 ·
Big Dawg said:
is there like a store with bc4x4 gear? if not ever thought about it? I sure could use a snazzy wwwbc4x4.com window dressing for my windsheild. i mean can have one made but...would rather support the board.
Nope, no store is distributing them. The problem in mailing them is finding a little box to send the sticker in. If you want to send me a suitable box, I can mail a sticker to you.

For anyone else looking for a sticker, Steve Dillen has some. If you go with him on a Sunrise Lake clean-up run, I'm sure he'll give you one.

...lars

#118 ·
Hi Larry, i just made my payment to paypal. Let me know when you get'er. Also do you know if Steve Dillen still has anymore of the bc4x4 stickers? i might be going on the cleanup run this Sat and i thought i might grab one. I'm also a member of the 4wdabc, and i saw you mention to someone that you only give stickers out to 4wdabc members. Thanks

#119 ·
Bgpmpn said:
Hi Larry, i just made my payment to paypal. Let me know when you get'er. Also do you know if Steve Dillen still has anymore of the bc4x4 stickers? i might be going on the cleanup run this Sat and i thought i might grab one. I'm also a member of the 4wdabc, and i saw you mention to someone that you only give stickers out to 4wdabc members. Thanks
Thanks for supporting the board. I've just upgraded your acct. As for stickers, you'd have to ask Steve. I don't know if he has any left, although I think he does.

...lars

#120 ·
I wouldn't mind getting a sticker as well, just have to decide which truck to put it on! :D

#122 ·
Neoworm said:
I just payed via paypal but my email account that I had listed with paypal had been deactivated. Therefore I may not have recieved your email.

It has since been reactivated. Could you please resend the email.
Ok, you're in. Thx for supporting the board.

BTW I've sent u an email, please read it and reply.

...lars

#125 ·
Ok Ive gotten way too much info from this site its time to give something back.. Im signed up as a supporter and hopefully it goes through soon. To all on this site...Thanks for all the help and to Lars, keep up the good work Its an excellent site:beer

Happy Wheeling:*******

#126 ·
Bog Hog said:
Ok Ive gotten way too much info from this site its time to give something back.. Im signed up as a supporter and hopefully it goes through soon. To all on this site...Thanks for all the help and to Lars, keep up the good work Its an excellent site:beer

Happy Wheeling:*******
Thanks, Bog Hog, I've upgraded your acct.

...lars

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.