Caroline mines

Thread: Caroline mines

Caroline mines

Whats happening there is it closed now, I read a post that says there is no tresspasing signs up. Just wanna know if thats still true
    drive it like you stole it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

I havent been up there since last summer when it had a gate but it was wide open. I asked a couple managers at BC mining via email and they knew nothing of any kind of activity up there; and they confirmed what I knew that there are no holdings on the land up there.

So why the gates are there and if they are closed right now nobody knows? Strange
    drive it like you stole it!

5. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Last time I went up in the summer there wasn't any gates yet... but I think I remember someone saying it had something to do with logging....
    1994 2500 Diesel, built auto, 33" Toyo M/Ts, steering brace, 99 ram sport headlights with HIDs, intake, super b special, 3 piece manifold, ARP's,
    fuel plate, 40hp injectors, 3000 gov spring kit, "KDP", boot kit, Turbo timer, Colbalt trans/pyro/boost piller, 4" stainless

2006 Dodge 2500 Big Horn, 6 speed, Steering Brace, 6" lift, Bilstiens, 37" BFG's, 4" MBRP, SMARTY, Traction Bars, Long Arm Kit, Guages,
    Studs, F1s, 50hp DDPs, Stage 2 Cam, SB Dual Disc, AirDog, Intake Manifold, *SOLD*

Following in the footprints of BC's history Lone Ranger's Avatar
    Go for it, it's worth the trip. Plus, you can get a 4runner or smaller truck into the top spiral and go cruising around inside the mines

Or in Cam and Steve's situation, canopy surfing...
    Matt T.
    ----------------------------------------
    Ford Ranger nut

'09 FX4 Ranger with a mean owner

thats a sweet place, canopy sufing was great, we went after the post about it being closed and there were no signs and the gate is always open if it is closed there is no lock.

Anyone know the snow situation up there now?

its not too high up but i wouldent recomend going there now wait till it gets hotter out we went in aug? or sept and in the mine was very cold but i bet the water falls inside the mine would be frozen that might be worth going to c. at the end of the tunnel thers a ladder its safe to climb watch out for the missing step, it looks down on the tunnel u came from. great place i wanna go c it again lemme know when u go i might have my truck rdy.

Following in the footprints of BC's history Lone Ranger's Avatar
    the snow's really high so you may be able to get up there already. if someone does/can, let us know. LR
    Matt T.
    ----------------------------------------
    Ford Ranger nut

'09 FX4 Ranger with a mean owner

Re: Caroline mines

Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! https://royalcbd.com/pennsylvania/

Sewer, sink, drain, tank, toilet, leak hunting, water jetting, septic tank cleaning, Fair Price 20% cheaper than the unblocking market average We serve all of Greater São Paulo, Litoral and Interior Access Now. desentupimento em geral

From what I've heard, it's still open as of now.