Online Cadastre

Thread: Online Cadastre

Online Cadastre

I've been using this at work and apparently its available on the public website (Ministry of Sustainable Resource Management) It has pretty good map coverage of the province including lots, roads and even an ortho (air photo) overlay. Its good down to below 1:10,000 and you can return the coordinates of a point. Really, really helpful.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Went to the website

Interesting link, but it dead-ended for me, because only government employees can access it currently

Also, there seems to be a 'pay-per-use' component to it

If you have any better links, let us know

Online Cadastre is free public access, GATOR isn't. I've accessed the maps from London Drugs internet cafe in PG. AFAIK BC will be releasing all the LIM data as a public access website in partner ship with Hydro and other agencies. The call for proposals is on the BC Bid website.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for the info.......it looks like it will come in handy!~

Nice that you can find out co-ordinates as well........... measure a route.............. add/remove the amount of detail, etc....

I like it!

Re: Online Cadastre

You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! singapore baccalaureate diploma