Nintendo

Thread: Nintendo

Nintendo

Does someone play on Nintendo?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Re: Nintendo

Ahah, a great try and some pretty cool arguments, but I will never vote against Nintendo. I agree that all modern Nintendo consoles are crap, but don't forget about retro consoles like Super Nintendo. I just love this console, but recently it fell out of my hands and shattered. This happened due to the fault of my father, and he promised that he would buy a new console, but as soon as he saw the prices on Amazon he immediately changed his mind. I was very sad because I had a lot of memories related to this console, but I decided to find replacements. The replacement was an emulator with many snes roms on the site and it seems to me that this is a great replacement.

Re: Nintendo

Im not a fan of nintendo games. In the likeness of Morio in so on. I only love one game, the cauldron I play all the time. This is a minecraft game. I've been playing it from the beginning to this day. I love creating my own virtual world. I can do things in the game that I can't do in real life. Also, if you are a minecraft fan. Then I can advise you on one platform, which will help you have advantages over other players.www.ggservers.com. You can also use this platform to create your own personal server in minecraft.
    Last edited by AdCornish65; September 27th, 2020 at 02:45 am.