Looking for some camping recommendations in the sunshine coast

Looking for some camping recommendations in the sunshine coast

Hi all,

This is my first post in this wonderful forum. Heading to Texada island from Vancouver this weekend for business and I'm looking to find a spot to sleep for the night, just to enjoy being outside. I haven't had access to a truck in a long time so I'm itching to swim in a river or something. I'm not partial to campgrounds, so service road recommendations are gleefully welcomed. I've never been to the sunshine coast, but I'm hoping to find a nice little pocket I can return to. My transfer case is needing repair so I don't think I can do anything heavy.

Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Re: Looking for some camping recommendations in the sunshine coast

I personally prefer to travel with my rv, it seems to be safer and less expensive, haven't you thought of this opportunity? Although, the most common problem here is air conditioner in the rv. The initial air conditioner system in my rv was pretty obsolete , that's why I needed to reinstall it. The choice was really hard to make, that's why I used article on https://www.palmgear.com/best-rv-air-conditioner/, which gave me the best variants to choose. Moreover, they offered a great description of every model, which was really useful. Now, after the replacing, I can travel easily with the comfort.
    Last edited by Puppey26; November 12th, 2020 at 04:29 pm.