Energy. How much do you pay for it?

Energy. How much do you pay for it?

Hi
    Last month I got a bill in the amount of $1000 for electricity
    I can't understand is this a mistake or what?
    My tariff plan didn't change since 2016. What may be wrong?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Re: Energy. How much do you pay for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Karonik View Post
    Hi
    Last month I got a bill in the amount of $1000 for electricity
    I can't understand is this a mistake or what?
    My tariff plan didn't change since 2016. What may be wrong?
    I doubt that this is a mistake, because they use very accurate calculations ... Perhaps you have activated a double tariff ? After comparing the prices of electric and gas stoves, I decided to switch to a double tariff and this gave me huge advantages!

Quote Originally Posted by kyledawson View Post
    I doubt that this is a mistake, because they use very accurate calculations ... Perhaps you have activated a double tariff ? After comparing the prices of electric and gas stoves, I decided to switch to a double tariff and this gave me huge advantages!
    There are so many different models. My mother used an electric model for a long time but it consumed a lot of electricity and it was very disadvantageous. Then I found a model that used both gas and electricity and it was a pretty interesting concept. Then I thought about getting both gas and electricity from one supplier. It sounds cool and it is really possible. I found several suppliers at https://usave.co.uk/ and they had an amazing reputation and hundreds of satisfied customers. I started working with them and now I used both gas and electricity but paid a lower cost, so it’s really profitable!

5. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferelder View Post
    There are so many different models. My mother used an electric model for a long time but it consumed a lot of electricity and it was very disadvantageous. Then I found a model that used both gas and electricity and it was a pretty interesting concept. Then I thought about getting both gas and electricity from one supplier. It sounds cool and it is really possible. I found several suppliers at https://usave.co.uk/ and they had an amazing reputation and hundreds of satisfied customers. I started working with them and now I used both gas and electricity but paid a lower cost, so it’s really profitable!
    I wish someone else could send me his opinion