Nicely built SBC 355, built for street, towing, marine. Bills from D&W Custom Engines Ltd Calgary $5500, pretty firm an $4500. Located in west of Edmonton.
- Very nice RHS Pro Torker Vortec iron heads with a mild port job, machined to a true 64cc chamber, Comp beehive springs, 170/67cc runners, 2.02/1.6 SS valves, new guides, dual drilled intake pattern. Hard to find Corvette magnesium covers.
- 1997 Vortec 4 bolt main block, .030 overbore, Mahle 2618 D-dish 9.5:1, Scat I-beam rods, Cloyes roller timing chain, Melling high volume pump, Pioneer SFI flexplate. Assembly precision balanced. May be converted back to Vortec EFI with GM plastic timing cover and included 4x reluctor. If leaving as is, may need coolant bypass.
- Edelbrock 2516 Vortec marine intake with bronze coolant inserts, spreadbore, 1500-6500 rpm.
- Hyraulic roller cam by Ed Curtis (FlowTech Induction of Rhode Island), EFI friendly, 525/530, 210/[email protected]
- Delivery is possible.
- Possible optional gear, Cliff's performance Q-jet tued for this combo, Edelbrock TPI LTR set up with gen4 Bosch injectors- formerly run on this combo, Crower Enduro SS 1.6 roller rockers, GM serpentine system.
Thanks for looking.