BC 4x4 Forums banner

Looking forward to getting out to have fun and meet other enthusiasts

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  PellizzariBros 
#1 ·
Hi I am new to the community....well sort of...I was a short lived member many years ago but the plans for my build never panned out. Some changes in life at the time and had not been able to put something together. BUT...things have looked up and now got a rig put together that I am anxious to get out to try and learn on. I've played in mud...that's about it but I am looking to do trails as I have always wanted to. I've got a 1996 Reg Cab short box Dodge Ram sport with a 5" lift sitting on 35" MT. Had the tranny rebuilt as well as the rear end, otherwise its stock. A little "big" for the trails but I wanted something different. Went for the reg cab and short box for the "shorter" wheel base. I've owned a f250, and a Suburban but never a Dodge so why not. All in all...I just want to get out...go for runs...and meet others. I reside in the lower mainland area, so if anyone wants to roll out and doesn't mind a noob tagging along then please let me know. Looking forward to all of it.

Cheers

#3 ·
Hey man. I'm going wheeling this weekend in squamish. Do you know the trails in that area

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.