BC 4x4 Forums banner

Boxing Day Run 2014?

16K views 82 replies 10 participants last post by  Tmax 
#1 ·
I figured I'd post this seeing as how this place is dead. Will there be one this year like the previous years?

Hammer?
4lo?
tmax?
KingMachine?

Anyone?

#40 ·
We did make it to Chehalis, but there is very little room for any parking, let alone camping, thanks to the power of erosion and water.

I remember there being lots of room here when I dropped in there 3 years ago.

Went up Sunrise, nothing too dramatic.

Ended the day at Hale.

#42 ·
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/v2dqmqK2aEk?list=UU4hrvVvfZ8QbcG-8YReB5cg&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y6gorF00NWo?list=UU4hrvVvfZ8QbcG-8YReB5cg&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ixdnQfsATmk?list=UU4hrvVvfZ8QbcG-8YReB5cg&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9IPHHD6j9Hc?list=UU4hrvVvfZ8QbcG-8YReB5cg&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PIeY6Yeo5ks?list=UU4hrvVvfZ8QbcG-8YReB5cg&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WOn6-U4vGSQ?list=UU4hrvVvfZ8QbcG-8YReB5cg&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KID-ywglsnA?list=UU4hrvVvfZ8QbcG-8YReB5cg&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/39QVUS0i2NI?list=UU4hrvVvfZ8QbcG-8YReB5cg&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oH4AdkRVFoM?list=UU4hrvVvfZ8QbcG-8YReB5cg&controls=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

good day

#59 ·
Nah. Hale is "closed" officially by the government due to environmental hazards from the last summers forest fires (slope instability, falling trees, etc), but the road in is not blocked. Last I read one of the roads (think it was the "easy" way) still had lots of downed trees but the other road in was clear.

#61 ·
I'm in! Well, I'm in Vietnam that is. No wheeling here but it's sunny and hot. Am enjoying another Christmas with my beautiful wife. If you haven't been here, you should visit one day. It's funny watching the many Santa's riding around on their motorbikes. Lol

Have fun wherever you decide to go this year and be safe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.