anybody have any part numbers around for rear shocks for a 4 door sidekick
    im running the calmini 3+3 6 inch kit

i'm in need of new rear shocks
    78 FJ40 on 38.5's

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Re: rear shock part numbers for 3 inch lift calmini 4 door sidekick

where did you get the lift kit from ? I would suggest to order them from BCC in abbotsford ( who will order direct from calmini) or try Altered Ego motorsports in Kelowna. they have a toll free number on there website. let me know how that goes for you. my plan B would be to ask my buddy who has a 4 door tracker with the same lift and 33" tires. I can give him a text and ask him to look under his rig when he gets the chance.

just a small update i went with some cheapie monroe sensa trac's on the rear they seem to be doing OK.
    part# 37199 ,they bolted on fine .only issue i found was that these shocks did not come with the metal bushing for the bottom hole .
    so i just pounded out the bushing from the old shocks and it slid right into the new ones ,good as new ..
    78 FJ40 on 38.5's

5. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Yeah, there definitely should be a way to find what were the serial numbers. I have searched a lot and have finally found them. The problem is that I don't know what do they mean. I am really curious about its meaning, but I couldn't find anything about it on the internet. My blade's serial number ends with 1222, and I am would like to know what does it mean. I have read on https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-1222-meaning/ that this number has a very special meaning and power. However, nothing specific.