BC 4x4 Forums banner

chevy parts

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  1lochev 
#1 · (Edited)
shortbox from a 2003 silverado with tailgate (blue has some small dings) - SOLD
frame from a 2003 silverado ext cab shortbox 4x4. - (front has had leafs hangers tacked in and is kind of sas'd) (all ifs brackets still there so could just cut off leaf hangers) ($110)

3" bodylift (just bolts and bodymounts) - SOLD
rear 14 bolt 8 lug - SOLD!

front d44 passenger drop - dont know what its from. the hubs say ford on them. 8 lug 4.09 gears. needs new gears as current ones have broken teeth. ($115)

gas tank with no filler neck or fuel pump from 03 silverado ($30)

TAKE whats left for 100 bucks. FRAME, 4 leaf springs, front axle and gas tank, also have front and rear bumpers in useable shape.

82-93 s10/sonoma
rad support, - $50
front inner fenders, (inc with rad support or $15 each)
hood, $50
left and right fenders. $30 each

TAKE WHOLE FRONT CLIP and short box FOR $125

sold as is where is. located in Richmond near 5 road and Bridgeport. all prices are negotiable.

See less See more
#5 ·
sorry was away all last week. ill snap a bunch of pics tomorrow and post them up.

#7 ·
sorry didnt get into work today to take the rear axle pics. ill take them tomorrow morning for sure though and get them up. in the mean time heres a few pics of the box and tailgate and the front axle that i had from a few months ago. i dont know the gear ratio of either axle. taking offers on all. my boss is on my case about getting rid of this stuff.

#8 · (Edited)
also have a short box from a 93 gmc sonoma. no lights. 150 obo
has a rollpan welded on.

heres a pic of the box

heres a pic showing the tailgate that comes with it

#10 ·
sorry i dont know the gear ratio of either axle.

heres a couple pics of the rear.

#11 ·
TTT! rear axle sold. deal pending on bodylift and silverado tailgate. figured out front axle gearing (notes above).

need this stuff gone. make an offer.

#12 ·
sale pending on bodylift and silverado box.

100 bucks gets you the frame, front axle, gas tank and 4 leaf springs for the silverado. its going to the scrapper next weekend otherwise.

150 gets you all the s10 parts including the box.

#14 ·
sorry i missed that last message. box, bodylift, rear axle are all gone. just have the frame, front axle, gas tank, 4 leafs left. gona throw in the metal bin at work this weekend unless anyone wants anything.

#18 ·
all silverado parts are gone. all sonoma/s10 parts are still here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.