Pics of your Toyota's 2011!!!!!!!!

67K views 78 replies 42 participants last post by  mud-dog27 
#1 · (Edited)
THIS IS MY 90 RUNNER ON 34 SWAMPERS
4inch susp bds
4 inch body
Old man coils in the rear
34 9.5's in front 10.5rear no spacers
just bought this truck recently as is .Plan to build it up.
cant wait to put a locker in the rear.

Attachments

See less See more
#18 ·
heres the newest shot of my 85 project

85 xtra cab on its new 91 frame

just need to get the dual cases in, other than that its geared, locked and ready.

#22 ·
can finally add mine. 86 yota, sas, duals, 5:29',s 37 procrap xterrains, 22re outa 87 4runner, bobbed, rear axle moved from 112" to 107", 4 inch trailqueer springs front and home brew 4" rear. still needs some fine tuning but its done for the most part. :beer

Attachments

#23 ·
Here's something you don't see every day. A STOCK 1985 SR5 4WD. I've had it for 14 years. OK, it's almost stock. It has a towing cam, a header, and a lunchbox locker in the back. But other than that it's all the way it was originally made. And it handles all the backroads here in the Appalachian Mountains (Georgia, USA, seems weird to have to specify country) just fine. 22RE 5 spd, factory 4:10s. Planning on passing it on to my son when he starts driving. He's 9 now.

#24 ·
Here's mine;

95 V6 4Runner with leather interior with heated front seats, 4.88's, locked front and rear on 33 Duratracks, OME, Warn front bumper and winch with Materpull synthetic rope and manual hubs. A few more things planned, but, pretty close to how I want it.

Luc

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.