BC 4x4 Forums banner

Anyone run knight stocker shocks

5K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  rkjplt1 
#1 ·
I been thinking about replacing my coils for a while now, and think the knight stocker stage 2 shocks look up to the task. I was just thinking if these shocks are a good buy, and if they work good or not. I know of a few machines running these shocks pretty hard and the seem to be holding up, but I have no first hand experence with them personaly. (Evolution machine warhog and some other TTC competetors)

(keep in mind there would be going on a rig that is over 8000 pounds)

#4 ·
i was looking at these as well for my truck but have changed my mind, after reading up on them on pirate 4x4 i dont think they are what im after. the guy with the superduty in TTC a few year back was running them and has since changed back to coil overs. he was saying that he has to run really high psi in them to support the truck and this makes them firm. also they dont have a memory so when you hit something they will stay like that till the next obstical.

but ya talk to clay as he would be the best person to talk to as he even made his own set of shocks for a superduty moster truck they built.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.