BC 4x4 Forums banner

KMS Tools is now supporting BC4x4

18K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  J-Dub 
#1 ·
I'd like to welcome KMS Tools as a sponsor of BC4x4.COM. They're always on my go-to list whenever I'm looking for tools. In fact, I bought one of my most useful doodads from them many years ago. I don't even know what it's called but it was a metal side cutting bit for my air grinder. It basically let me widen holes when I screwed up on the hole placement. And boy, did I ever screw up a lot. ;)

And even when I don't actually need a new tool, I can't resist the siren call of their Father's Day and Christmas sales events. Speaking of which, if you want to be notified of upcoming specials, sales, and get up to 30% discounts as well, then you should join their free "KMS Club" membership: http://www.kmstools.com/pages/club-2

Club's can also sign up for KMS Club membership and earn credits. You KNOW your members shop there anyway, so you might as well take advantage of the club's benefits while you're at it.

...lars

#2 ·
so up to 30% discounts? dont have time to read through the link now im just on lunch break, but sounds good! obviously they wont give me 30% off that tig welder i want.. and im not a bc4x4 memmber, but i would like to announce that im returning to BC from alberta next month, and want to sign up!
i think that toolyou are talking about is a burr bit.. greatest thing on earth!

#3 ·
and im not a bc4x4 memmber,
You don't need to be a board member to sign up for their membership club.

i think that toolyou are talking about is a burr bit.. greatest thing on earth!
Yeah, that's what it is! Thanks! It was also really great for making painful steel slivers that somehow found their way into my clothes.

...lars

#8 ·
Thank you gentlemen! We're proud to support a board populated by guys who actually build their own rigs.

If you're already a club member, you're already getting the discounts - 30% on Proto; discounts vary on other stuff. The club also gets you the flyer direct-mailed to your house or sent by email. Also, if your club signs up, they get 2% of your purchases in store credit for freebies for golf tourneys, etc.

#11 ·
Thank you KMS for supporting this site.

It is one of my favorite sites to go to for info. I enjoy the variety of content and enjoy helping out when I can. I think there is a KMS in Kelowna, but nothing local for me.

Have to check it out some time when I get up there, perhaps this weekend, on Sunday.

Again Thanks!

#12 ·
Thanks @riotwarrior. We're big on community involvement - we've always been a Canadian owned toy store and we're proud of it.

I appreciate that you've enjoyed our site, I've been the e-commerce manager for the last couple years and have really enjoyed making the website useful and informative enough to help people buy. And I 4x4 too - although I recently found out that it doesn't work so well in a 2wd Acura on summer tires.

:) pic is related

had to get towed out by a Tundra, and I hadn't even left the property.

I wouldn't drop in to the Kelowna store on Sunday tho... they're closed :)

FYI... new Kelowna store coming soon if you shop there a lot. Should be open early spring.

- Nathan @ KMS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.