metal source???? - Page 7

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Re: metal source????

Any good places to find 1.75" x 1/8" wall DOM anywhere in GVRD? I need about 100'

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

I've got pretty much everything and anything you could need, my family owns Steelhead Marine in Mission and I've got a lot of dead inventory I'd like gone

Custom fabrication, braking, shearing, machining and painting is availble as well, we specialize in Aluminum and Stainless so most steel pieces would have to be ordered in as full lengths

5. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Team tube in coquitlam had the best prices on DOM, just bought some.

As for steel, I really like Alder steel. (but its a drive from BBY)
    ***Trucks are BUILT not bought***
    XL-7 on tons ...
    www.crawlinbc.com

As for steel, I really like Alder steel. (but its a drive from BBY)
    Are they still around? Did they move again, their sign is still on fraser hwy, but they aren't.

yeah they're over across the street from the drive-in
    Herd of Turtles member
    VE7TOY
    73 Plymouth Scamp

Anyone know any places open on Sunday?

Im looking for some steel sheet for my cheap buggy floor and firewall , like 14 guage im thinking , and I guess 4x8 sheet and I would like to get it sheared length wise once , also need aluminum checkerplate maybe 2 sheets 4x8 for hood sides and roof . Any one know where I can get this cheap or used or maybe have something let me know or pm me please , im thinking fast steel on 199 and 20th is the cheapest for the steel

RIP CHILLIWACK....KEEP ON TRUCKIN BUDDY...

wheelin the P40 Fightertruck

Express Metal Supply in Burnaby has always had good pricing for me. 604-421-7950.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
    Chris B
    (AKA, $h!t disturber, egotistical know it all, fiscally ignorant, a dick, a blasphemer, thread de-railer)

Amix steel and salvage out in chilliwack had some good prices. went there yesterday as first time customer meaning no account or relationship with the guys i got 120 ft of 1.5 inch sched 40 for 160 bucks and a 4x7 sheet of 3/16 plate for 130 plus taxes. Good selection of tube, sheet and angle there but they wont cut up full pieces. They will cut them for you to transport but they wont sell half pieces unless they have it kickin around in a scrap pile or something. i was quoted 3.xx a foot for 2x3 tube, was almost half the price of alder steel. all their prices are by the pound so it takes them a second to calc by the foot prices for you but they do. also, you didnt get this from me but one of the guys in the yard i was chattin up said he will cut whatever i want for a case of beer.

I work in a steel fab shop so could get some pretty good pricing. Also have access to CNC Plasma beam line as well as CNC Plasma plate machines. Boss said if I can find a big enough clientel in the 4x4 groups, might start producing custom parts. Basically anything out of tubing, angles, beams, and plate up to 4" thk we can do.

Quote Originally Posted by suasa View Post
    Amix steel and salvage out in chilliwack had some good prices. went there yesterday as first time customer meaning no account or relationship with the guys i got 120 ft of 1.5 inch sched 40 for 160 bucks and a 4x7 sheet of 3/16 plate for 130 plus taxes. Good selection of tube, sheet and angle there but they wont cut up full pieces. They will cut them for you to transport but they wont sell half pieces unless they have it kickin around in a scrap pile or something. i was quoted 3.xx a foot for 2x3 tube, was almost half the price of alder steel. all their prices are by the pound so it takes them a second to calc by the foot prices for you but they do. also, you didnt get this from me but one of the guys in the yard i was chattin up said he will cut whatever i want for a case of beer.
    So are you saying these are close to cost or wholesale prices that you or the public can buy at?

Quote Originally Posted by smallfry View Post
    my buddy bought some steel at the place on river road it was 1" by 1" tubing 67cents a foot new not rusty
    it between the alex fraser bridge and the tunnel i forgot the name
    If you can tell us who the seller of that steel is on river road, would be great to know. Looking for 2x2 steel 1/8 inch or 3/16 wall thickness. Aldermart sells it for 3.50 per foot

About to back-half my toy.... anyone got recent tips? Metal supermarket is the easiest/closest... but I always feel like a retail idiot (basically what I am).

I need 10' of 2'x3' 3/16th, and a stick of 1-3/4" in HREW.

Thanks!
    Mark
    busted knuckles and empty wallets.