chevy pics - Page 5

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: chevy pics

Re: chevy pics

Nice Blazer there Grant!

Here's some updated pics of the Burb:

I'll update later when I get some action shots.

2002 LANDQUOIA 3" OME/Dobinson, Duras, RTT work in progress. . . .
    VA7TBC

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Dude, looks like a straight axle under the front.44 or 60? We were out playin all weekend,been raining steady for a week. Our one hole called "bog of stench" ,bone dry dust.but we found some.mud !!!!!!! broke left front axle on "the big blaze" and right front on "big green" here are more pics. I am doing research on axle shaft u joints holly everyone has an opinion.can afford $ 200 each,but also cant keep up with axles either.going to try brute force.see if they will stay in.also the warranty is ?honored?at the parts store.I am mechanic at can tire w/l ,and bought the parts there.my freind with cancer wants to start a 2 day 4x4ing event here in williams lake.for next year good ideas are always welcome
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0056..jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	180.8 KB 
ID:	21383   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0052..jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	144.2 KB 
ID:	21384   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0046..jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	21385  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0045..jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	21386  

I really enjoyed the play by play about how you built your Burb. It is a real inspiration to all of us that want a nice ride for ourselves! Glad to see that the truck does so well in the Flex mode. Nice work Jordy!

5. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Sorry to hear about all those nice Chevys breaking their axels. I hope they all get well soon. Post some pics of your progress, if you can.

Hi there chilliwak ,we did get them fixed.so sunday we went out to play, Big Blaze,Big Green,jeep cherokee,stock dodge diesel,stock dodge gasser.It was rainin like.party was on.Fun Fun Fun till about 10pm.Big Blaze hill climb slippery as ****about 300 feet up, 1/2 way.big rock lots of bouncing no way i was backing off but she came to a halt.front end slide side ways ,she would not move. lots of banging underneath blocked it on the hill and got ride home in Big Green.Monday, Buy winch and steel measure up bumper holes on a blazer in town went out with Big Green and Dodge gasser.Nice day climbed hill pulled bumper insalled winch. It Fit!!!!.found broken front diff,transfer case ripped off transmission.boken right front brake hose.winched up straight to little plateau got it turned around and down the hill i went all i had for stopping was the rear mud brakes at the last inch of pedal.we made it im sure i got air.then we hooked big green on to me.dodge on to it and for 12 min they pulled me up to the top around the hill climb what fun got to home by 5pm still had truck up on mountain took car trailer up loaded Big Blaze.blew tire on car trailer on way home ruined put on spare at home went to town thurs washed truck came home washed me.now waiting for 454 from machine shop looking for t400 205 tcase combo.must fix more mud coming.

went from

to

to this

'96 GMC Sierra Z71
    350 Vortec - Some goodies under the hood, 14 bolt SF, 6"RC, 3" Body, 37s, AAL, built 4L60E -vette servo, stage 2 shift, HD torque converter, Posi-Lok

Sorry to hear about all the carnage Granit. But it seems like you managed to limp home. Post some pics of the repairs you make. I would like to hear about the new 454 and transfer case set-up you are going to install.

Nice improvement on your rig there 96!

Hey there 96_z71 just curious, did you pick up that lift used?

Just wondering who's got my old IFS lift.

VA7TBC

Quote Originally Posted by 240 Jordy View Post
    Hey there 96_z71 just curious, did you pick up that lift used?

Just wondering who's got my old IFS lift.

haha yup its your old lift! I recognized some pics you had of the lift all taped and wrapped up, I baught it off Kelly, painted it up, modified some parts and threw er in. Lovin it. Just gotta find some 35s now...
    '96 GMC Sierra Z71
    350 Vortec - Some goodies under the hood, 14 bolt SF, 6"RC, 3" Body, 37s, AAL, built 4L60E -vette servo, stage 2 shift, HD torque converter, Posi-Lok

PS Jordy,

your burb gives me a hardon.
    '96 GMC Sierra Z71

Quote Originally Posted by 96_z71 View Post
    haha yup its your old lift! I recognized some pics you had of the lift all taped and wrapped up, I baught it off Kelly, painted it up, modified some parts and threw er in. Lovin it. Just gotta find some 35s now...
    Cool! Glad it all worked out for ya.

Look into the Torsion bar relocaters if you plan on wheeling it. best upgrade you can do!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 96_z71 View Post
    PS Jordy,

your burb gives me a hardon.
    nice to know but a wee bit too much information . . . . . . YA! . . . . . . . . LOL!

VA7TBC

im a ford guy and i got a chevy pic for yall. thing is its a ford towing it out!!!

great thread guys
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    1991 Exploder
    35" Pro Comp X Terrains
    4" suspension lift
    3" body lift
    collecting SAS parts!!!

I'll add to the collection.
    From this as originally purchased (minus the iroks)

To this present day work still in progress, i got air ride to put in the back to level it out just need to find the time which is hopefully soon cuz it really bugs me lol
    Project: 78 K5 Blazer 3/4 tonne 36" IROKS

That is a nice looking old Blazer you have there Dubs! Keep us posted on the progress you make with modifications/improvements. All in all it is nice to see all these vintage Chevs here in this post!