chehalis FSR

Thread: chehalis FSR

chehalis FSR

Chehalis FSR

Anyone planning to go up there just so ya know the road is now closed at the 14km mark right at the bridge..the water undercut the bridge and i was workin with forestry today to put in barricades and such ... the road will be closed for sometime because the bridge footings will have to be repaired
    CRAWLINBC.COM

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Re: chehalis FSR

cool thanks. i was actually planning to do the harrison/chehalis loop on sunday. i guess time for plan B

Good to know,I was just asking about acess.Anyone mention further issues beyond this point?
    Thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Silverback

hey jeff we were up there sat and drove past it, it is way worse further up, huge landslide just before 6ft,we got through not to bad coming back was just gross.almost made it to canopener, before there agian is a completly washed out bridge but managed to get around that one. then a few hundred feet from lower can the snow was about 2.5 ft deep ...
    Gearandaxles
    bigcountrycustoms
    FULL SERVICE 4WD SHOP/CUSTOM FABRICATION AND WELDING. SALES WITH ONLINE STORE. IF YOU NEED IT WE CAN GET IT OR BUILD IT!
    Drive train work,Engine swaps,Suspension design,General automotive work to full custom,cars,trucks,suv,van,we do them all,vehicle inspection facility,certified technicians,certified welder/fabricators, We can take care of any job big or small.

ABBOTSFORD BC, 604-853-2896,TOLL FREE 1-888-820-2848 www.bigcountrycustoms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdonkey View Post
    Chehalis FSR

Anyone planning to go up there just so ya know the road is now closed at the 14km mark right at the bridge..the water undercut the bridge and i was workin with forestry today to put in barricades and such ... the road will be closed for sometime because the bridge footings will have to be repaired
    I was speaking to the MTSA on Friday and he said that Forestry has no plans/funding to repair the washouts. Consider the Chehalis road closed until further notice -- access is via Mystery Creek....
    Steve Dillen -- VE7DLN

'99 Disco 2....mmmmm....comfy.....
    - 2007-2010 President, Four Wheel Drive Association of British Columbia -

Quote Originally Posted by 1/2toy1/2chevy View Post
    hey jeff we were up there sat and drove past it, it is way worse further up, huge landslide just before 6ft,we got through not to bad coming back was just gross.almost made it to canopener, before there agian is a completly washed out bridge but managed to get around that one. then a few hundred feet from lower can the snow was about 2.5 ft deep ...

umm isnt that norrish creek fsr?
    74 FJcrawler
    73 FJ55
    78FJ45
    65FJ45LV
    No religion, no problems

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Martz View Post
    umm isnt that norrish creek fsr?
    thats what i was thinkin
    WWW.CRAWLINBC.COM
    Ginger Comms...

x2 .... I was thinkin...we didn't see anyone up there blocking anything off lol...although it may just be a matter of time.
    Exo'd, dual'd, locked f/r, hydro

Silverback

my bad didnt read it right
    Gearandaxles
    bigcountrycustoms
    FULL SERVICE 4WD SHOP/CUSTOM FABRICATION AND WELDING. SALES WITH ONLINE STORE. IF YOU NEED IT WE CAN GET IT OR BUILD IT!
    Drive train work,Engine swaps,Suspension design,General automotive work to full custom,cars,trucks,suv,van,we do them all,vehicle inspection facility,certified technicians,certified welder/fabricators, We can take care of any job big or small.

ABBOTSFORD BC, 604-853-2896,TOLL FREE 1-888-820-2848 www.bigcountrycustoms.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1/2toy1/2chevy View Post
    my bad didnt read it right
    thats it, your kciked outa the club. wait what club?
    74 FJcrawler
    73 FJ55
    78FJ45
    65FJ45LV
    No religion, no problems

ya when we were up there some guy told us about the norrish side so i could get a phone call anyday to go up there but for the most part we just blocked the bridge on chehalis and ya its going to be a big job to fix it.

Mystery creek is your only access right now from what i heard theres some snow up that way not sure how much
    CRAWLINBC.COM

Has anyone been up the east side of the chehalis river on fleetwood forestry road
    lately? Wanted to drive up to the lake to have a look. Thanx john

Rock Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnywadd View Post
    Has anyone been up the east side of the chehalis river on fleetwood forestry road
    lately? Wanted to drive up to the lake to have a look. Thanx john
    east side dead ends at a slide a t 11-13km in... if that

only way to the play ground north of chehalis is suicide pass - west chehalis then north or west harrison to mystery then north again.. but both those routes are typically coverd in deep snow 4 months of the year..

I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! https://royalcbd.com/new-york/

Dezjato desentupidora , is prepared to serve customers with great urgency for cleaning services in Residences, Industries, Commerce, Restaurants, Schools, Hospitals, Ports, Airports and ETC. desentupimento em geral