BC 4x4 Forums banner

Feb 24: You have 2 paydays to be ready for the next run...get to work!

22K views 245 replies 32 participants last post by  miller 
#1 · (Edited)
We're going come hell or hight water..blizzard...ice storm whatever...wheelin is about driving in extreme weather conditions....it will not be cancled do to weather conditions:D

Brian and I set a date for Febuary 24th.

Locked rear...or a winch if you're open are the requirements for this run...and you have two paydays to get your junk together. You fellow toyota folks....pull your thirds and weld em :cwm30: ...no excuses I daily drive my junk. Give www.nsor.com (and try to talk to Wil, he's the man) or www.bigcountrycustoms.com a call....they got your stuff...and Tarran finally has interac and credit card now.

WE WILL BE GOING TO NORISH AREA (MISSION) AND WILL BE RUNNING SOME CLASSICS, 6 FOOT and BJ's LOOP It probably won't be too much fun for you if you're open open on this one. Meeting here AT 9AM http://www.mcdonalds.ca/en/aboutus/McCanMap.aspx?natl=29031&Lat=49.0371&long=-122.269

BCC will be donating two $50 dollar gift certificates to a raffle for all those that complete 6ft under. Thanks a bunch!

Again...locker rear or winch if you're open....because we're nice and will pull you out...but it shortens everyone's wheelin day. And you'll be stoked with the new capability of your ride:)

Additional requirements:
AT LEAST 30" tires...but I'd say 33's to be safe....er
Hi-lift
Fullsize spare tire
Spare parts for when you break your junk
All the tools you need to do so
Towpoints front and rear
Be sober
And other things I'm sure I forgot but make sure you bring em when you remember what they are...

The list:
J20 - Jeep
Me- Toy
Danimal- Toy
Fookeneh- Toy
Doubledown- Toy
1/2Toy1/2Chevy- Toy coming late 11am
Toyo05- Toy
japerry's friend- Jeep
gavman- Toy
Bronco Boy-.....??? status???
Beaterchevy- Chev
theHulk- Toy
jbjr1973- Jeep
slappy- Jeep
Will- Toy
Lars- suprise vehicle

See less See more
#2 ·
sweet .......gotta fix some carnage from yesterday and i ll be ready to roll............cant wait to get out there again..........and as Joe said REAR LOCKER OR WINCH..........im welded in the back and DD my junk..........:cwm30: :cwm30: :cwm30:

#4 ·
Tarran finally has interac and credit card now.

Don't know where we're goin yet...might run some classics....might run something new....who knows but it'll be fun.

hmm...maybe i can put my SAS on my newly arrived but yet to be activated sky's the limit CC :laugh :laugh :laugh

i've already booked that day off and have notified the proper authorities..so ill be sprog free for the whooole day.

where to?

:beer

#6 · (Edited)
it have 5 pay day before the 24 hopefully my junks ready if not maybe i'll take the 1 gen runner lol its open buy i've going in spot my buddy with lock could make it.
Depending on what you're saying with the terrible use of your native language...you may or may not want to come.

Just make sure you fit the requirements....and looks like you have plenty of paychecks to hand over to Taran to get your rig on the road. I'm pretty stoked to see it done....gonna be cool.

Fookeneh I added the stuff...I always assume people will know this stuff...I don't know why I haven't learned my lesson yet...and pull your front third and weld it...:) you're goin hydro :p :welder

#9 ·
Let's go, who else is in? I started the list of people coming at the bottom of the pictures in the first post. There is exactly one month to get your stuff together....and time for you to get some new stuff to test out/break.

woot woot!

#12 ·
heheheeh that might work. I like how that pic has become the pinnacle of my 4x4ing =) I gotta change that!

On the other hand, saw this earlier today on the lostkjs forum:
http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=165683

So I need to definitely get my winch and bumper asap!

oohh and add these to that list:
*Tire pressure gage / Tire valve remover

whats the height clearance for this trip? I measured my Jeep to 6'9" with the rack

#15 ·
hmm I guess I mis-read.

I thought it said that I needed a winch OR a locked rear. Definitely will have a winch by the 24th. I won't have 33s though, actually will never have 33s on her.

So if 33s are the requirement (mine are ~30.75"), well I guess I'm out.

#16 ·
You read correctly, as long as you have a winch OR a locker and all the other stuff, you're good....I'd get a locker for it too though...you'll be really happy with it. I don't think Brian read the part where you said you were going to have a winch and bumper.

#17 ·
cool. yah I'm not going anywhere without a winch again. that was just as painful for me as it was for you guys.

I've been investigating rear ARB air lockers, but it'll be a while until that upgrade is done. I think it'd be good to have the winch+bumper first.

#38 ·
were kinda holding out to se what the mother nature has in store for us sonny, we really wanna go back to squamtin but not if theres alota snow...........the other local we were talking about is norrish 6 ft, can opener, bjs loop ect....................stay tuned we will let ya know asap :cwm30: :cwm30: :cwm30:

#39 ·
It all depends on snow....looking at recent pics of eagle it looks like the snow is melting pretty quick but weather forcasts are calling for more snow...I have a hard on for squamish and want to complete that trail....especially with more capable rigs now.

We might go out to norrish area...really we just have to watch the weather and make the decision closer to the date...still like a month to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.