Northwest fab...................

Northwest fab...................

Ok I am upgrading my original post .
    Originally I was concerned about the difficulty in contacting NWF .
    I have had every call picked up since my post and seem to be batting a 100 , The answers are very courtious and knowledgable .
    I have come to the conclusion that their "black box " may help get my truck on the road a bit quicker than building one myself . The cost of their Black box unit is not much more than a 203 , adapter and shafts . The assembled unit is shorter than the 203 /205 doubler. I will post on the installation but it will be awhile before the truck is mobile .
    If any one else ends up using one of these puppies please let us know how it works .

BAM.

Now I do not have to build my own
    Last edited by WC53; October 31st, 2006 at 09:45 pm. Reason: update and spelling
    The stuff in the junkyard is in better shape
    than the stuff I keep driving.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

They've been pretty busy lately. I was there today(thurs.). Gotta lot of stuff on the go right now. I know one of the guys was on the phone almost the whole hour I was there. I'll pass a message onto them for ya. Good guys, good products.

Hey,

He is right we have been very busy as of late but thats no excuse. We are still here tonight if you want to make a call or shoot us an email with your phone number and I will make sure a call is made to you tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Kyle
    NWF

250 248 6024

5. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

cool

I am trying to get a firm price on a dana 60 and dana 70 ARB. I know my rear is a 78 ford but do not have a clue how to order the right ARB.
    Ditto with your 203 /205 doubler. ORD.s is pretty beefie . Your looks a tad light . How do i avoid twisting the 205 at this point ?
    I am not blowin smoke . I am getting these parts. I just need a bit of support along the way . I will try and email you

thanks

Bruce
    Last edited by WC53; October 12th, 2006 at 08:53 pm.

I got hold of them . <ggg>

So far so good . I called around noon and left a list of requests for quotes and how on earth to find out what type of Dana I am running .
    Got a return phone call at home - with all my questions answered.

Now the ball is in my court - I get to pop my dana 70 open and check the bearing size.

i will update this thread as things develope.

Those darn ARB,s are not cheap . Too bad they are not located in Canada.

Thanks for the help.

Bruce

Silverback

Re: I got hold of them . <ggg>

Originally posted by WC53
    So far so good . I called around noon and left a list of requests for quotes and how on earth to find out what type of Dana I am running .
    Got a return phone call at home - with all my questions answered.

Now the ball is in my court - I get to pop my dana 70 open and check the bearing size.

i will update this thread as things develope.

Those darn ARB,s are not cheap . Too bad they are not located in Canada.

Thanks for the help.

Bruce
    hey shot me a email [email protected] i can get you a price on them too..
    Gearandaxles
    bigcountrycustoms
    FULL SERVICE 4WD SHOP/CUSTOM FABRICATION AND WELDING. SALES WITH ONLINE STORE. IF YOU NEED IT WE CAN GET IT OR BUILD IT!
    Drive train work,Engine swaps,Suspension design,General automotive work to full custom,cars,trucks,suv,van,we do them all,vehicle inspection facility,certified technicians,certified welder/fabricators, We can take care of any job big or small.

ABBOTSFORD BC, 604-853-2896,TOLL FREE 1-888-820-2848 www.bigcountrycustoms.com

NWF rocks yo.... GREAT company with GREAT service.... all good things from me....

once im done the big block swap im goin shoppin .........
    RIP CHILLIWACK....KEEP ON TRUCKIN BUDDY...

wheelin the P40 Fightertruck

Re: Northwest fab................... Black box

My darn 203 wil not bolt up to my NV4500 . Northwest Fabhas a little black box that will bolt up . Stronger than a Klune too . Now if the thing will connect to a dodge NP205 I may have a solution that will cost about the same as a doubler.
    I have a 241 comming in to my shop tomorrow . I was thinking of building my own range box. Northwest Fab's Black box may be the way to go . It would be faster than building my own.

Way cool

BAM
    Last edited by WC53; November 6th, 2006 at 08:57 pm.

Re: Northwest fab...................

Rene has a nv4500/203/205 with all NWF parts
    it can be done

What combination of parts is Rene running ? I know that the chev combination can be made to work in a number of ways . Chev NV4500 - 203 /205 . The Dodge 203 does not engage deep enough with the Dodge trans without a tail housing change . There may be a Dodge 203 that does work but I am unaware of one at this time .

So I got bold and ordered a Black box from NWF . Now I need to find either a Chev 32 spline 205 or a ford married 205. A shifter for the trans , a shifter for the Black Box , 2 shifters for the 205 and an emergency brake arm lever . All those sticks will make the floor look stock in my WC53.

Any one got a decent priced 205 transfer case , that will work for the above ,please let me know.

BAM

FWIW Kyle can also supply you with the 205 to fit your needs. I had him build one for me, 32 spline input (required case boring for the larger bearing), 32 spline front output, shift rails ground for twin stick, billet black anodized bearing retainers, billet pto cover, and new bearings and seals...

Of course it wasn't 'junkyard' priced either, although I did think it was reasonable.

Rene

Got my Blackbox ! And is it sweet.

The build quality on this thing is awsume. As soon as my shifter and adapter arrive I will have the NV4500 , Blackbox and 205 bolted up and start fabbing the crossmembers and skid plate. I need to fab up a mount for the 205. It would be nice to mount the trans , blackbox and 205 into one unit that was suspended on some bushings . That way the unit would not load up the transmission tailshaft housing . A few guys with doublers have sheared off their transmission tailshaft housings . Not fun when you are 40 miles into the bush were no towtruck can get.

Bruce

Re: Got my Blackbox ! And is it sweet.

This is extremely fascinating substance! I have completely delighted in perusing your focuses and have reached the conclusion that you are right about a hefty portion of them. You are extraordinary. https://royalcbd.com/rhode-island/