BC 4x4 Forums banner

Local Spring and Drive Shaft shops

5K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  mini 
#1 ·
Well I'm sure this has been posted up before but here it is again.

It looks like I might need to get a set of custom Leaf springs made for my project, and as well I'll need custom drive lines made.

So, I'm looking for everyones experiences and opinions of the local Leaf Spring shops as well as Drive Line shops.

Start the battles. . . . . . . . .

:canadian

#2 ·
Mike at Abby Spring did great work on my driveshafts (3 custom shafts on my FC170 (strange stuff like Mercedes car to NP205! and he put new shafts in my Toyota) great price and work. When the FC angles were giving us trouble he put two guys on my truck, bunch of work and did not charge me any more!!

Coast spring in Langely rebuilt my springs on my FC170 great price and work.

#6 ·
I recommend Tom @ A-1 Driveshaft in North Vancouver 604-988-7438. Small, new driveshaft shop that is very easy to work with. Was willing to come up with solutions for my rig. I've destroyed 3 shafts from other shops in the last year.

#7 ·
Thanks Brian!

Will, I've herd he does good work with really good pricing.

Hey do you an ARB Deflator with gauge at NSOR? If so I'll come see you today and talk to you about my leaf spring issue as well.

:canadian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.