Support BC4x4 and get some cool additional features, ONLY $1.83 per month!!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Support BC4x4 and get some cool additional features, ONLY $1.83 per month!!

The BC4x4 Bulletin Board is a free resource to use. For a very small sum of $1.83 a month you can get the following:

• Custom avatars and profile images: Upload your own image files to be used as your avatar or profile image.
    • Private Messaging: Send/receive messages to/from other board supporters, with a mailbox capacity of up to 500 messages. (Non-supporters are limited to 10 messages at any one time.)
    • Unlimited capacity for attachments (pictures, GPS track files, etc) to your threads. (Non-supporters are limited to 50mb of total attachment capacity. That means that their total number of attachments, over all the threads they've posted in, cannot exceed 50mb in total file size.)
    • Custom Title: Change the title below your username that shows up in each of your posts.
    • Infractions: Spot a spammer? Is someone posting in a morally reprehensible manner? You can give someone an infraction that goes against their record. Ah, revenge is sweet. (Administrator gets the final say on whether the infraction was warranted)
    • You will become eligible to enter the free prize draws we offer throughout the year.
    • Personal photo albums. Photos can be set to be public or viewable only by your specified groups.
    • Can create and join social groups to exchange messages and photos (from your photo album) within your group.

You can learn how to join up by going to this link : http://www.bc4x4.com/bbsponsor/

Thanks for your time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

All right already, you got me...

The Paypal hookup just makes it way too easy...

Chris

Thanks, Chris!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Re: All right already, you got me...

Originally posted by cwate
    The Paypal hookup just makes it way too easy...

Chris
    you're right, that was pretty easy....
    Quote Originally Posted by snacks View Post
    once i figure out what to do for a career i will at least make $40 an hour i am sure so it's just a matter of time.

A small price to pay! This board has been an invaluable resource and has been one of the reasons my Jeep has been the most fun of any vehicle I've ever owned. Albeit, not the most well engineered.
    2003 TJ Sport, 4.0L (new to me, back in the saddle!)

I'm in...... but how long does it take to kick in, or recieve payment??
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

Originally posted by Rogue Bronco
    I'm in...... but how long does it take to kick in, or recieve payment??
    Paypay sends us an email instantly when you register. As soon as we get your email, we modify your account. Generally, this happens within an hour or two of you registering.

When you say you're "in," are you saying that you've already sent payment? If so, send me a private email with the email address you used when you signed up as a supporter because I don't have you on my file.

...lars

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Too Much Driver For Car

An hour or two? I must've gotten lucky as this slick system had me updated by the time I returned from the Paypal website. Once again, well done!
    2003 TJ Sport, 4.0L (new to me, back in the saddle!)

OK.... now I think I'm in........3 days later ....
    yes/no??
    "It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

Originally posted by Rogue Bronco
    OK.... now I think I'm in........3 days later ....
    yes/no??
    YES, just got your PayPal sign-up about 30 min. ago and you are now setup as a Silverback. Thanks to you and all other Silverbacks for your support.

...lars

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Too Much Driver For Car

are you guys gonna make any more vids to sell so we can support that way too?

ok i joined just cause i hated the feeling i got from being called a stave lake pimp!

hey ! i'm a silverback! easy paypal thing,
    so is a silverback a person using a walker that you run over with your truck?

Originally posted by 1bronco guy
    hey ! i'm a silverback! easy paypal thing,
    so is a silverback a person using a walker that you run over with your truck?
    No, that would be a "chrome spider splat."

A silverback is a continuation of the rock monkey theme (which we here at BC4x4 created oh so many years ago). The silver back is the greatest of mountain gorillas and features, as you might imagine, a beautiful silver back.

Another BC4x4 additional to the popular language is the "shade tree howler monkey" and the "shade tree howler monkey scale." As with the silver back, this is another continuation of our rock monkey language franchise.

...lars

Too Much Driver For Car

Originally posted by lars

A silverback is a continuation of the rock monkey theme (which we here at BC4x4 created oh so many years ago). The silver back is the greatest of mountain gorillas and features, as you might imagine, a beautiful silver back.
    They make a good throw rug.