who's got a Dana35 TTB they wanna get rid of? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered User Captain Air Time's Avatar
    Originally posted by kenny

teh center section is not aluminum and have fun with your front end. I have done the same thing and I am now looking out going to a Dana 60 front and 14 bolt in the rear of my Bronco. The set up is great for high speed but I have had enough with the breakeage ( two custom radius arms, several axle shafts , drive shafts and bent my drag link in the last 4 Months). I am also looking at running bigger tires then what the Dana 44 can handle.
    ya, In a 6000 LB. truck.

I love my TTB. I stayed with the D35 diff and D44 knuckles, works great.
    If you broke your radius arms, you didn't build them right. a frontal impact on the tire is really the only way they should see any kind of buckling force. maybe use thicker tubing and/or triangulate better.
    Taste the High Speed Dirt!
    98 Exploder v3.0

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

i am doing a solid axle swap on my explorer within the next few weeks here and you caould take my front end let me know 803 0706 thanks

i`ll take that off ur hands how much do u want for it? do u have a digital cam i`d like to see some pics of your axle swap i`d like to do the same to my explorer some day.

im shortening my dana 44 right now, and putting gears in it with a locker for the front.... make me a offer on my front end.

hey....how much to make me one of those shortened d44`s while you are at it...

with locker,gears,shortend housing, custom driveshaft and all completly rebuilt? are you suppling the high pinion dana 44?