Parting out 2003 Xterra - super low mileage!

\n
\n
\n
\n \n
\r\n wild.coast\r\n \r\n
\n wild.coast is offline\r\n\n \n
\n \n Registered User\n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n
\n
\n
\n \n \n
\n \n
\n \n \n \n \n
\n
\n
\n \n \n

\n Parting out 2003 Xterra - super low mileage!\n

\n \n\n\n \n \n
\n
\n
\n Switched trucks to a 2004 Xterra last year, parting out the 03.
\r\n
\r\nInfo on the truck: got rear ended and decided it wasn\'t worthwhile paying for body work, so decided to keep the truck as a parts truck. It\'s a 2003 Xterra SE, only 173,000km on it!!! After I got it, I barely even had a chance to take it off-road, so the majority of it\'s life it was driven stock in the city - the previous owner had it serviced at the dealer and it was very well taken care of.
\r\n
\r\nTruck was in pretty immaculate shape, so a lot of stuff in great condition. I\'m based in Lower Mainland, BC, Canada - prefer local pick up but can ship as well. Let me know what you need!
\r\n
\r\nAlso note that the 1st gen Xterra and the 2000-2004 Frontier are basically the same vehicle - so lots of these parts fit Frontiers as well.
\r\n
\r\nSome examples of stuff for sale:
\r\n
  • Automatic transmission
  • Rear diff/axle
  • Front diff
  • Seats (mint)
  • Steering wheel
  • Various interior parts
  • Wiring harnesses
  • AC condensor
  • Auto-locking 4WD hubs
  • Etc

\r\n
\r\n
\r\nSOLD (updated):
\r\n
  • Engine
  • Steering
  • Radiator
  • Alloy rims
\n
\n
\n\n \n
\n
\n \n
\n
\n
\n
\n -' + '->\n
\n \n \n \n \n \n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n\n \n \n \n \n\n \n \n\n \n \n \n \n \n \n -' + '->\n
\n
\n
\n\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1315219] = "1315219,1315219"; pn[0] = ",1315219"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[43859] = "wild.coast"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Parting out 2003 Xterra - super low mileage!

Switched trucks to a 2004 Xterra last year, parting out the 03.

Info on the truck: got rear ended and decided it wasn't worthwhile paying for body work, so decided to keep the truck as a parts truck. It's a 2003 Xterra SE, only 173,000km on it!!! After I got it, I barely even had a chance to take it off-road, so the majority of it's life it was driven stock in the city - the previous owner had it serviced at the dealer and it was very well taken care of.

Truck was in pretty immaculate shape, so a lot of stuff in great condition. I'm based in Lower Mainland, BC, Canada - prefer local pick up but can ship as well. Let me know what you need!

Also note that the 1st gen Xterra and the 2000-2004 Frontier are basically the same vehicle - so lots of these parts fit Frontiers as well.

Some examples of stuff for sale:
    • Automatic transmission
    • Rear diff/axle
    • Front diff
    • Seats (mint)
    • Steering wheel
    • Various interior parts
    • Wiring harnesses
    • AC condensor
    • Auto-locking 4WD hubs
    • Etc

SOLD (updated):