Instagram

Thread: Instagram

Instagram

Hi guys, I take pictures of the cars around the world and put them on my instagram. I want to increase the number of subscribers in my insta acc. How I can do it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Re: Instagram

I have an account too. You can’t even imagine how much I like to just scroll the feed in Instagram and check some posts and accounts that I follow because I get from Instagram so much information and inspiration. And yes I do have two accounts on Instagram, one of my accounts is personal and the second is a business account. This fact made me A little sad because I like to post many things like posts and pics with my family and I want to get more likes and views on my videos so my friend told me about a service that helps you buy Instagram video views and makes your account popular.

Quote Originally Posted by kyledawson View Post
    I have an account too. You can’t even imagine how much I like to just scroll the feed in Instagram and check some posts and accounts that I follow because I get from Instagram so much information and inspiration. And yes I do have two accounts on Instagram, one of my accounts is personal and the second is a business account. This fact made me A little sad because I like to post many things like posts and pics with my family and I want to get more likes and views on my videos so my friend told me about a service that helps you buy Instagram video views and makes your account popular.
    Instagram is a very nice platform for business accounts. And the service that helps gain more views and followers is the best especially like I said business accounts.

5. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Instagram is excellent, but like on Facebook - there is too much superfluous, garbage, and various types of malicious cheats. I always tell everyone very carefully about their security, including mobile phones. Here, even Facebook is monitored using the applications https://www.hoverwatch.com/facebook-spy-app. The text messages exchanged by the users are saved in as a chat. This Facebook spy app registers both incoming and outgoing messages. This should be used with caution and always be prepared to defend against such.
    Last edited by Bordjia; May 26th, 2020 at 11:49 pm.

Hi, marketing through Instagram is not the most suitable way to promote a business. The target audience is youth. If you really want to promote the quality of your product, then it is best to use utilities like ltv lifetime value. You will find more information in this blog https://www.owox.com/blog/use-cases/...ifetime-value/ .