\n \n \n \n \n
\n
\n
\n \n \n

\n Invitation to dinner in Australia!\n

\n \n\n\n \n \n
\n
\n
\n Good day everyone! So happy day has come, I\'m flying to friends in AUSTRALIA. The weather there is magnificent. My friends are waiting for me so much that Lunch in Perth has already been ordered . They want to please me with delicious beer and fragrant ribs with sauce , which has a special way of cooking. In General, there , as I looked , the place is very pleasant and hospitable.\n
\n
\n\n \n
\n
\n \n
\n
\n
\n
\n -' + '->\n
\n \n \n \n \n \n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n\n \n \n \n \n\n \n \n\n \n \n \n \n \n \n -' + '->\n
\n
\n
\n\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1314393] = "1314393,1314393"; pn[0] = ",1314393"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[43130] = "Joel Nash"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Invitation to dinner in Australia!

Good day everyone! So happy day has come, I'm flying to friends in AUSTRALIA. The weather there is magnificent. My friends are waiting for me so much that Lunch in Perth has already been ordered . They want to please me with delicious beer and fragrant ribs with sauce , which has a special way of cooking. In General, there , as I looked , the place is very pleasant and hospitable.