please delete this acount

please delete this acount

can you please delete this account? or tell me how to do it.
    2003 Dakota 5.9 R/T (not exactly stock)
    1991 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 5.5' lift, 33x12.5x15 Procomp Xterrains! 4.56 gears, detroit trutrac front and rear, onboard air! etc!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Administrator

Re: please delete this acount

Hey there,
    I can deactivate your account, disable your email address, and change your username so you cannot be traced back.
    But your posts will stay on the site, as we do not delete content from the forum, as mentioned your username with not be attached to it.
    Is this okay?

Richard.

Administrator

Bump

5. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

I'm a little confused, you say you can't delete content and yet it looks like thousands of threads have gone missing ? I've had to create a new account just to use the site, I've lost all the subs and info, what happened to this site ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    Hey there,
    I can deactivate your account, disable your email address, and change your username so you cannot be traced back.
    But your posts will stay on the site, as we do not delete content from the forum, as mentioned your username with not be attached to it.
    Is this okay?

Richard.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ~smokey~ View Post
    I'm a little confused, you say you can't delete content and yet it looks like thousands of threads have gone missing ? I've had to create a new account just to use the site, I've lost all the subs and info, what happened to this site ?
    we soft delete threads, and this has nothing to do with profiles. profile deletion fully leaves gaps in the forum and issues with the database and causes problems. we can deactivate the account, which removes all personal information and scrambles the password as well.

~Shane