turbos are just about ready for some boost
With the added air volume , and now the larger injectors , I needed a larger fuel supply , so I added a new walbro 255LPH pump today .. original walbro , not a cheep china knock off !!!!
out with the OE original pump ,
and in with the new hi volume pump
so with the cab off .. I decided to do another coat of POR15 .. so I sanded the surface , and brushed on another layer .
all dried , I got the engine in place and clutch installed
and tranny fully installed .
getting real close now
got my headers back from ceramic coat .. and I just had to see what there gonna look like
happy happy happy
well here we go ........ again .. happy now
Cab back from paint .. and final assembly begins ..
some firewall heat protection .. .. sorry . didn't get any final pics , but trust me , the firewall is covered
so , taking this way to far .. time to clean and rebuild the heating system
heater box already out , I started dismantling and cleaning .
part of this section you can not split as it is spot welded .. I decided to "split " it anyway , so I can replace the disintegrated foam
main box today .. pulled it all apart as well , cleaned re-foamed , and back together
re rounded the core tube ends , and added a new heater core as well
and what is a rebuilt heater box , with out a rebuilt motor , so I tore into it as well
good thing I did .. failure was imminent .. brushes warn to the nub .
all done .. and back together . Tested , and works awesome !
little splash of black on the exterior , and I'm ready to install the whole shootin' match
truck back in the shop for the weekend ..
starting the new carpet install
as well as got the new projector headlamps installed .. I need to wire the halos and ballasts .
powder coated buckets and polished rings
Stat. holiday today , so I took advantage of it working my own stuff .
first I built the harness for the Supra power seats ..
also got the battery in , and powered up the fuse boxes
also .. with the R150F the tranny sits 2" forward .. I cut up the original shifter surround , and didn't like the direction that was going , so I decided to make a "production" mould so I could cut out the shifter opening where I want , It'll match up to the original center arm rest console , and look totally FACTORY .. so here is where I'm at on that
not much to add , but did get the console mould done , and new piece extracted.
had to fit it
trimmed it and a mock up ..
just have to paint it to match now
also .. got my piping for the intercooler
got some work on the console done today .. glued in the shifter boot hold downs , and cut the hole for the lumbar support switch .
also got some work done on the intercooler/turbo piping
still waiting on my power window switches before I can paint the console , but did finalize the shifter boot mounting .
air intake now sealed .. just need a few more clamps
and now I think the last "custom" pieces for the engine I need to build .. new W/Washer tank , and rad overflow tank . here is where I'm starting .