BC 4x4 Forums banner

Who sells "Super Sport Radial HT"

19K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Greg_B 
#1 ·
Super Sport Radial HT

I purchased a set of these tires used from a tire shop. They were the best tires I have ever owned. They were awsome in the mud and snow, but I dont know where to get them. I sold them when I had to park my truck, now I want some for my Ranger.

I am looking for 31x10.5 15

The tread was very hard and lasted very well in the rocks, and they were very good at self cleaning in the mud.

Big O sells a tire with the same tread, but they want $200 per tire, I could but some BFG's on for that.

#4 ·
The warranty on the Big O is worth the money. They will replace anything, doesn't matter what happened to it, doesn't matter how much tread you've burned off, new tire, no questions asked.

#6 ·
walmart has those tires on sale right now for $169.98 per tire in that size, balancing is an extra $12, i know all this because i was there last night asking about them but didn't know how good they were. glad to here you liked them so much, i will probably give them a try. fyi they are apparently manufactured by goodyear. :canadian :beer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.