BC 4x4 Forums banner

1994 F350 monster truck

4K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Rockwilder 
#1 · (Edited)
****SOLD*** DELETE Plz

SOLD PLZ DELETE

#5 ·
First off, if your looking to drive this downtown or any other densely populated areas......... its really large and requires some skillful driving.... If your plans are to have it for the zombie apocalypses, playing in the mud, or just some serious offroading......... then you might be interested in this beast. I really don't know a whole lot about it other then what has been listed, I've owned it for a year and it was either this or a quad and i bought this. and worth every penny of fun. I just purchased a new jeep and would like to see this go. Truck is currently in chilliwack pretty close to Yarrow.

94 F350 GAS
101793miles
460 engine
4X4
6inch lift
3inch body lift
44inch Super Swampers
newer paint
4 bucket seats
No Aircared because it doesn't need it.

Front right tapped a tree once apon a time so...... I've got a brand new set of headlights and body filler piece for below the grille that is crunched abit.

Check out the pics and contact me by email and we can figure out a time if you'd like to see it. This is one mean truck, just look at the pics and you'll understand. Would be great for a weekend warrior truck or just a great 4x4 beast to use for hunting.

Need to get this out of my yard, its taking up too much space and i've got too many other toys to play with and move to my new house......... OBO! Thanks for looking.
I'll got oh I dunno 20 bucks...thats OBO LOL WTF price is it?

#13 ·
Well says SOLD on the first post that was edited DEC 01...maybe it got sold then VI'd who knows...

Or if it's as I suspect that it is...perhaps...stock diffs with 4.10's with 44's and auto transmission = short life for transmission

Who knows

#14 ·
No VI, it was sold to a buyer up North Alberta and was just getting picked up to have it delivered. No auto trans, that would be pretty stupid. Originally the truck cost 50k to build and was featured in a couple mags so it was done good. I just have too many toys and the wife said the biggest one had to go.........now onto something else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.