BC 4x4 Forums banner

Stolen Guns

6K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Trev23 
#1 ·
Someone broke into my house in Vancouver yesterday and stole my hunting rifles, along with a bunch of electronics. I'll be checking Craigslist and Kijiji for the guns, but aside from that do you guys have any ideas on where else I can look? Are there any big online sites for used guns?

Cupcake

#4 ·
Check the pawn shops and Craigslist for your electronics but it's unlikely the guns will go up for sale, they usually just get passed around from ******* to ******* for eternity.

#6 ·
sorry to hear that, although they couldn't have been locked up all that well if someone was able to steal them :shakehead: which is kinda a safety hazard.....

#7 ·
Guns are a Remington 700 XCR II with Leupold scope with sling and ammo holder on stock and a Ruger 10/22 stainless/synthetic with a cheap Simmons scope. Cops have serial numbers.

Burglars beat the shit out of the door to get in, crowbars and tools. Guns were stored according to law, aside from spending $1000 on a legit safe, they would have gotten into a gun locker as well. Next thing I'll be buying is something more secure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.