BC 4x4 Forums banner

kelowna area

9K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Tarzan 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals

Im from calgary ab and come out to kelowna quite often since i have friends that live in the area. So you probably already all hate me for being one of the people that invades your city lol.
Anyways im bringing the jeep out for the first time in a couple weeks and was hoping for some info on places to go wheelin and exploring. Id really like to do something that isnt possible in your subaru sti but dont wanna go nuts and break the jeep away from home either.

Id really like to do a full day trip out to a couple of mine sites, and maybe a shorter trip like the white elephant mine one afternoon. My jeep has been treated to a 2.5" lift and 35's, no lockers tho, to give you an idea. If you guys could point me in the direction of something like that you would be awesome! Some pics of the terrain would be great too.

Thanks in advance

#6 ·
Google it and you'll find info. The mine is on the back side of the Apex road as you ascend out of Hedley off of one of the hairpin corners. You can park and walk as it's not too far in or if you have a rig wheel right in. Look at google maps and you will see a small road rising out of Hedley that crosses Apex and drops into Penticton it's the much funner way to go to Penticton.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.