Hedley creepy cabin, inhabited!! - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Hedley creepy cabin, inhabited!!

It could be worse... What if it started to follow you... http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3235888/

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Wow, seems a lot of people have found the old cabin that I used to live in back in the late 90's.

I lived in Hedley itself as part of the One Way Adventure Foundation when I was 13-14 and used to go exploring up the mountain and first found this old cabin back then. As I got older, I decided to see if I could find it again now that I was able to drive instead of walk up the hill. Sure enough I found it and spent a couple of summers living in the little red cabin. At the time, the little red cabin itself was in great shape, the woodstove still worked fine and the creek used to run down the left side of the cabin itself. Now this would have been around 98-99, so quite awhile ago.

Last time I drove up there would have been about 6 years ago and all those creepy signs were up and when I walked down to the cabin itself, sadly the creek had diverted and ended up running through the front door and out the back door and off the little deck. From the looks of it, nobody had lived in the cabin itself in years and it seemed to have been abandoned once again. I was happy to see that nobody had decided to smash out the windows or steal the woodstove, and actually thought about restoring it back to the way it used to be.

However, I have to admit, the signs and the strange pens that had been built around the land since I lived up there kinda spooked the hell out of me, and as I wasn't packing at the time, I decided to head out and leave it alone.

I am however, thinking about making another trip up there this summer, sometime in July to take a look at it and see if it's still there or not. As long as nobody is up there to take pot shots at the wife and I that is.....

I would like to ask that people not post the exact location as this is a great little spot and doesn't need a bunch of yahoo's going up there and trashing it.

Was back at this location again yesterday, The main house has been burned down and Garry has moved on.

Safe to explore again.
    2002 LANDQUOIA 3" OME/Dobinson, Duras, RTT work in progress. . . .
    VA7TBC

Great news! Will be where to go in the spring