Grand forks area wheeling anyone? - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Grand forks area wheeling anyone?

went camping at big sheep creek on the old highway, I ear there is a massive landslide not far into the unplowed highway area, 5 meters deep mud over a 100 feets...
    Originally Posted by Tmax:
    now please enough with the drama for fuck sake

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Well I m back in town . Would anyone like to get together for coffee, drinks, or a bite to eat in Grand Forks or Christina Lake and talk about some wheelin trips. Lets get together next week some night . Geoff

Anyone here ever driven up Bluejoint Mtn to the lookout or on the other side of the valley to Cochrane Mtn? I'm guessing these roads would be snowed in too much until august or so but would like some feedback if possible.

I was up Blue Joint last July on the quad no snow at all, the road is south facing so it clears up early . You cannot get to the top by driving, you have to hike the last half a kilometer. The road is quite rocky for the last bit if I remember right . Great view from there.As for Cochrane Mtn , I m not sure where it is sorry. Geoff

Sorry, life has gotten busy! Yes a coffee sounds good or a short wheeling trip in gf. Has anyone been over the cascade in the last couple weeks? 20 km up Christina side too snowy to carry on sadly although me and my little one had fun playing in the mud. Has any one been up to Xenia lk yet?
    Last edited by Captainkf; May 23rd, 2013 at 11:32 pm.
    1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, lifted, custom bumpers, winch and such

Quote Originally Posted by Captainkf View Post
    Sorry, life has gotten busy! Yes a coffee sounds good or a short wheeling trip in gf. Has anyone been over the cascade in the last couple weeks? 20 km up Christina side too snowy to carry on sadly although me and my little one had fun playing in the mud. Has any one been up to Xenia lk yet?
    That sounds good we ll have to pic a day for coffee and plan a day trip. Thie weekend and next are know good for me , but after that I m good Geoff