BC 4x4 Forums banner

fraser valley snow ???

18K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  69rd96 
#1 ·
Has any one been up harrison or stave and seen snow in the last week , im dying to get out and try my new tires out in the snow??

anyone want to start a snow report for the fraser valley back roads ?

#2 ·
I know Eagle Mtn has snow near the top. Sylvester has snow around I am going to guess at around the 20km mark. West Harrison I haven't been past 20 Mile bay but there was snow at Lost Lake.

You really need to gauge the snow reports based on elevation right now.

#6 ·
550 meters up, just past the 22 km mark, there's some logging equipment on a branch line that forks off the main FSR, muddy road, lots of snow up there, I got lost up there with the other blue Rubi. Great views too. It's about 1 km past the white feller buncher excavator parked near another branch line and the main FSR.

#4 ·
how much snow is there at sylvester and where does it start?

#22 ·
i drove up west side of stave on friday past florence lake and found a whole lot of nothing

#26 ·
Last couple weeks I have been hitting snow up chipmunk

#27 ·
There was a foot of snow at the top of chipmunk creek service rd at the parking lot where it turns to hiking trail brought the one ton tow rig up there breaking trail about 1km be4 it

#28 ·
Apparently nothing up Sloquet Hot Springs way yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.