BC 4x4 Forums banner

1966 Nissan Patrol 4x4 hard top

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jmackee 
#1 ·
Sorry no Nissan side here.
I have a nice 1966 Nissan Patrol
Rebuilt engine
hard top
decent body with extra fenders Floors are good . great all arround for a 66. runs drives and is legal ( bc registered and driving. email for pictures real deal
looking to sell asap. took it in trade on a chev short box 4x4 for 3500 but first guy with 2500 gets it ..
Yes real deal Patrol left hand drive one of the 2800 brought to North America from 1962-1969 these are smoking rare ... less than 1/2 had the removible hard top. This is a smoking deal I know it but cash is tight these days :cwm23:
69bird@telus.net

#8 ·
Honestly I dont know I took it in partial trade i put the mags on it fixxed the optional ( and rare) heater adjusted the carb and now she is a good running rig with heat ( always a bonus) i have lots of people asking for pictures no one with cash board members price is 2500 public its over 3,000 we will see. may put it on eBay . there is a sweet restored one up there now at 15000 and a 69 with no engine for 2500 so this is a bargine at my price

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.