Full Float Rear axle w/ disc brake conversion

Full Float Rear axle w/ disc brake conversion

I have a Full Float disc rear end in my 82 toyota . the frame has rotted out too much and now im parting it out . im looking for 1200 obo. email me if interested . or make me an offer . pbiddy@hotmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    BC4x4.com
    Advertisements

Re: Full Float Rear axle w/ disc brake conversion

full float chromoly axles and disc brakes..... anybody . 1000

Trades ? Got a 6.0l out of a sierra, complete intake to pan no harness tho 200kms on it ran strong , can add some cash or ?
    I really want this but only have stuff to trade atm since I'm not working ..
    A.K.A.-The Samsquanch-1985 Toyota 4x4- Extra Cab- 22RTE- dual Tranny's- Locked F/R- 39.5 Tsl- beadlocked- winches f/r ..... Money pit
    1976 Toyota Hilux- 20r... Supra stuff making its way soon
    1987 Samurai - Toyota stuff - gf's rig slowly in progress

without computer or harness thats a 400 dollar motor . although i am looking for chevy stuff . mainly a 14 FF rear with 4.10s . what gear you run in your toyota . i also have a 5.29 set for 4cyl pumpkin and a 5.29 elock diff set up by gear center .

Good luck finding one for 400$ I see them sell for close to a grand all the time... running toy axles still , how much for the 5.29 e locker ?
    A.K.A.-The Samsquanch-1985 Toyota 4x4- Extra Cab- 22RTE- dual Tranny's- Locked F/R- 39.5 Tsl- beadlocked- winches f/r ..... Money pit
    1976 Toyota Hilux- 20r... Supra stuff making its way soon
    1987 Samurai - Toyota stuff - gf's rig slowly in progress

IFS width or solid axle width? And what kit is in it? Comes complete with gears?
    1987 4runner "RESCUE RUNNER" 4.3TBI/700r4/RF1A, SAS on 39.5 IROCs, 63" chevys, 4.88s, locked F&R, snorkel, 3" lifted gastank, 3" bodylift, E-fan, rear disks, t-case e-brake, dual batteries, 2.5 dual exhaust with flowmaster 40s, tubbed rear fenders, custom tube bumpers and skids, 10000LB winch with wireless remote, racing seats, traction bar, and lots of little goodies

it is solid axle width with a spacer to clear the calipers so it might actually be ifs . profab offroad kits . yes there is gears but they are stock 4.10s . i have a 5.29 geared elcoker diff and a set of 5.29 4cyl gears that arent set up . the elock pumpkin would need some housing mods to fit , i just never got around to it and now im parting everything out

i also have a set of 36inch gumbo mudders with 90 percent tread on them on the truck for . i think 800 OBO for the set , if your interested

How much for the axle with the e locker in it?
    1987 4runner "RESCUE RUNNER" 4.3TBI/700r4/RF1A, SAS on 39.5 IROCs, 63" chevys, 4.88s, locked F&R, snorkel, 3" lifted gastank, 3" bodylift, E-fan, rear disks, t-case e-brake, dual batteries, 2.5 dual exhaust with flowmaster 40s, tubbed rear fenders, custom tube bumpers and skids, 10000LB winch with wireless remote, racing seats, traction bar, and lots of little goodies

i was looking at 800 OBO for the locker pupkin . its in edmonton at my house right now . were you looking to get it right away. you looking for just pumpkin or whole housing . housing is bare , it did have coil set up but i was gonna set it up for leaf springs . im sure getting it down to bc wont be a problem

still for sale . make me an offer

need it gone . 900

going on craigslist soon . wanted to give the toyota guys on here first crack . 900