BC 4x4 Forums banner

1984 Toyota 4x4 Custom

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Rickiroadrash 
#1 · (Edited)
1984 Toyota 4x4 pick up.

This is truly an amazing truck! Everywhere I go people are always commenting on how nice of a truck it is and asking questions.
The two guys who built it are the head mechanics at a very large helicopter company in the Okanagan. Apparently the truck was in a hanger of its own for ten years while they built it. There is literally too much to list but I will try my best.

171,000kms on front body and drivetrain. (nothing for a toyota)
Engine swap to 3.8L Buick Performance V6. It was completely redone at the time of instal at a shop in Kelowna. It has an Edelbrock highrise intake with a 4 barrel Holley carburetor and K&N air cleaner. (Lots of torque)
5 speed manual transmission
4.10 gearing with a detroit posi-locking front diff and a welded rear diff.
Custom made back half out of aircraft grade aluminum (very unique, light and will never rust like a stock toyota bed) Checkerplate steel bed with storage compartments and hooks.
Custom made rear bumper/ Compressor tank which is connected to a ARB compressor under the hood which is used to power custom made door steps which go up and down with open/close of door. Compressor tank also has air hose hook up for power tools etc.
Custom made fenders (all four)
Warn 9000lb winch. Can also be mounted on to custom rear bumper of truck!
Aftermarket Toyota front bush bumper
Truck has approx. 7 inches of lift. 1 inch HD leaf spring lift with 6 inch lift from Rancho Racing shocks.
Sitting on 33" BFG Mud Terrain tires (approx. %85 tread)
Centerline Hellcat rims (Very durable)

The paint is also custom. It is actually military grade paint which is normally used on the Canadian Griffon Military helicopter. (Minimal Rust)

$9000 OBO

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE!!! 250 490 5755

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.