BC 4x4 Forums banner

Sylvester Snow Wheeling

24K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  bibeckioke 
#1 ·
Another fantastic day snow wheeling up Sylvester. Lots of fresh snow, all fresh tracks as usual. The sunny weather really softened up the snow. Finally got to see Tom's buggy out in the snow.

See less See more
#4 ·
I really want see more pics of your truck's position in that very last photo, Wil! ;)

Looks like you guys had an awesome day in the snow. Good weather, too. How's the bbq holding up? I'm thinking that I should get one this year, too.

...lars

#6 ·
Coleman bbq is still kicking butt, lid doesn't lock anymore but flying out of the truck didn't do it any good. Strangely (knock on wood) the igniter still works, I've never had an igniter last this long on a home bbq.

#14 ·
nice i see u ditched the stickies for the iroks ...........nice to be able to have that option Tom....i hate you.........:)........was that up the area i took u guys while back? Duffy and i were up there last weekend and the snow was crazy for april.............nice pics and vids Wil hope u dudes had fun

#20 ·
...was that up the area i took u guys while back? Duffy and i were up there last weekend and the snow was crazy for april.............nice pics and vids Wil hope u dudes had fun
It was a great day, large amounts of snow up top. I've never been up there before, very cool looking down on the frozen lake.

#22 ·
hey brian, thats a pretty cool area when covered in lots of snow. not much on the main road but as u climb it starts to get nice and deep. there are some deep tree wells around too. had to try the auto in the snow and loved it, so now it's th400 time for the cruiser. thanks for the dogs indir. super day out, wow

#29 ·
thanks Tom, Wil has a nice camera and he presses the button! Works out nice! The Gopro video on the buggy is really cool, I've got a bit more still to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.