BC 4x4 Forums banner

LS gauges?

4K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  TonkaToyKiller 
#1 ·
Is there an after market digiital gauge display that plugs into the ODB com port? I'm being lasy. I though if I could install something simliar to my edge display it would make for a much cleaner and simple install.

#4 ·
$Mark has/had something in his buggy that came from a Boat I think, it was a bigger single programmable screen, but it needed sensors on the motor and stuff.

I know he had some issues with it not sure if they ever got resolved.

#8 ·
I found a system that plugs into the OBD port and has AV output jacks. You can run 1 or more screens at a time. There are some very cool gauges displays you can pick from. If I can find a water proof LCD monitor I might go that way. Or find some cheap car video sceens.
Weather proof seems to be the only issue at the moment. I've been poking around marine web sites but have not found anything yet.

#11 ·
Issue would be converting the files given by say Hammer King Prodcutions to whatever file type that system uses. Just make sure you have a laptop with you ready to convert them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.