#1 · (Edited)
2" Sidekick/Tracker suspension lift 89-98

2" suspension lift for 89-98 Sidekicks and trackers $300

The kit includes:
4 cnc machined billet aluminum coil spacers
2 strut spacers
1 rear diff spacer, and all hardware
All steel parts are tig welded and powder coated
Comes with detailed instillation instructions.

If you have any questions post them here or e-mail me at SRCUSTOMS@shaw.ca

1999-2005 Vitara, XL-7, Tracker and 2006-2011 Grand Vitara 2" suspension lifts also available

Check out our new web site:http://www.srcustoms.ca/

HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE LIFT KIT

HERE IS A PICTURE OF A SIDEKICK WITH THIS LIFT INSTALLED BESIDE A STOCK ONE

IN THIS PICTURE YOU CAN SEE HOW THE SPACERS ARE MACHINED TO ACCEPT THE STOCK RUBBER SPRING ISOLATOR

See less See more
#5 ·
It is a spacer for the third link in your rear suspension. This spacer brings the third link back to it's original position, which keeps your original pinion angle. With out this spacer there is a lot of stress put on the third link ball joint.

I do sell the third link spaceres separately:beer_cheers:

#12 ·
I can send you a couple pictures of sidekicks/trackers that I have installed the lifts in. Send me a e-mail address

And yes the piece of rubber that you see there is installed in the factory so that the springs don't squeak. You just remove the rubber spring isolator and then install them into the spring spacers, this way you won't have any squeaks and the spring won't wear into them like they do in the plastic spacers.

#37 ·
OK Ryan, finally got my **** together. I would like 1 kit please. Let me know the details for payment and shipping. I would be fine if you thru it on the greyhound down to north van..... cheap and cheerful.
James
604-376-7382

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.