BC 4x4 Forums banner

Dish soap in the gas tank, what to do?

49K views 30 replies 21 participants last post by  Dodgeboy96 
#1 ·
Ok so I have a little problem, might be a big one not overly sure yet.

Someone broke the door of my gas tank and dumped dishsoap into my gas tank. I know who it is but right now can't do anything about it. Due to the fact it's a never ending circle in which would only make things worse right now. He knows where I live, and I like my stuff.

So I drove to work today and after being at work for 2 hours found my gas door broken with no gas cap on, as well as soap all around the filler.

I drained the tank replaced the gas filter put fresh gas in and it never lasted more then 5 mins before it died. Never found any gel or soap in or around the drained gas. Nothing in the fuel filter either.

What have some of you guys done im sure it's happened to at least a few or us with soap, sugar or WHY.

Rob

#2 ·
This goes beyond being a prank in my books. But how you deal with the purp is up to you.

I have never had it happen to me. However, I think you will need to drop your tank and get it cleaned. Also, you will need to flush gas through your fuel lines to get out any residue.

#5 · (Edited)
This is what i'm figuring, going into work today to drop the tank and whatever else I neeed to do. This was not a prank this is a guy who is upset because I talked to a girl at the gas station.

shoot him :cwm10:
Well I wouldent go that far, he's a skid, that might put him out of his misrable life he lives now. I would like to break both his legs and shove them up his A$$!

Thats one of the only sites I founds last night with any info, thanks sas.

#6 ·
I wouldn't put up with that ****.

Make his life a living hell unless he pays for the damage to your truck

Or just take him to court and get video evidence of him screwing around with your truck.

If he wants to fight you so bad do it, doesn't matter who wins as long as this back and forth game ends because screwing around with eachother in pranks is one thing but when you go after someones vehicle that takes it to a whole new level.

#9 ·
I have no enemy's en till yesterday. I was leaving the gas station and this fat skid approaches me. Tells me to stop macking on his girl, I ask what he's talking about. He proceeds to tell me not to mack on her, and tells me I'm around here alot. I then tell him I've been going here (gas station) for 8 years and know everyone because i smoke with them. Ex girlfriend worked there, and roommates have and I'm not going to stop going here because your(his) girlfriend just started working here. Then I walk away.

Well as it turns out this girl lives in the same building as me, he's seen my truck parked in the back all the time. She told me she single. He doesn't drive because he can barely afford the clothes on his back. So I can't even pay back on the guy because he owns nothing. Breaking his legs and stuffing them up his ass will only last so long before i find a bolder or worse through my truck.

What do I do? Well I do know I'm heading down to work to drop a gas tank, and pull apart a fuel pump to start with. Boil over in anger smoke a pack of smokes have a beer, kick a couple things and then put it all back together.

#14 ·
What do I do? Well I do know I'm heading down to work to drop a gas tank, and pull apart a fuel pump to start with. Boil over in anger smoke a pack of smokes have a beer, kick a couple things and then put it all back together.
just make sure not to have the smokes while dropping the tank

sucks to have that happen though good luck

#12 ·
So I filed a police report and as we all know there is no real evidence so they can't do anything. Can't even finger print due to the rain and snow we had the other night.

Also talked with ICBC and as long as there is evidence in the fuel of the incident then they will cover the cost of repairs. What I have to do is pay the $300 deductible and tow it to the shop. Toyota in Langley will do the work for ICBC so I figure I'll get them to do the repairs.

#13 ·
As said earlier.

TWO OPTIONS:

1 - let him know that the girl is single and if you dont f-off and stop damaging my truck, i will make your life a living hell starting now.

2- get evidence of him screwing around with your truck then make a police report.

#17 ·
Amen to that, but I never touched her, you'd think if I kissed her or phucked her then we would have a problem. Hi and bye and can I have a pack of blah blah is all thats been said.

Turns out he's no boyfriend, he's just some crazy **** who likes her. He told her if he saw her talking or getting into my truck he would **** my truck up.

#16 ·
You can claim that on your insurance...vandalism....then tell them who did it. Not that the friggin RCMP or anyone will ever do anything about it...

#18 ·
all i can say is that this sucks. very tuff call on what is the right thing to do.

these are your options:

have a talk with him and end the situation,
or kill him

clearly the guy is disturbed and hate to say this but i feel sorry for him for resorting to this crap. as if the girl is gonna go for this ****.

goodluck.

#19 ·
A piece of $hit like that doesn't deserve to live. Take him out, the world will be a better place without him. Doing nothing reinforces the fact that he can get away with it again.

#21 ·
Too much evidence left.

Small bottle of nitric acid to the hand. Leaves no evidence on your tools and gets the message across quite nicely.

Which station was it? Sounds disturbingly like one of the characters that hung around the gas station i used to work at.

#22 ·
Option A

confront him at the gas station in daylight and instagate him enough to make him punch you. Take the punch like a man then proceed to beat the living **** out of him. The people around the gas station can bare witness to him striking you first so all you have to do is claim self defence.

Option B

Roll up with a truck full of your budies and scare the **** out of him by whatever means you feel necessary.

#26 ·
wow that's insane. What a poor loser that guy is. I know the type though .... the girl maybe poked him on Facebook or something and now she's his girlfriend ... in his eyes at least.

It would be nice to confront the a$$wipe, but like you said nobody wants additional damage to their truck every monday morning.

I would do what someone already said, get a group of your buddies and scare the sh** out of him one evening. Just make sure nobody in your group of buddies is a rage-a-holic who's gonna bash his head in lol

this sucks dude ... definitely $300 you did not need to spend on a deductible!

#29 ·
So where's this gas station? maybe a bunch of us should frequent the place, all doing the same thing. He can't go after us all
really piss the kid off

#31 ·
I think the obvious thing to do is actually get with the guy's girlfriend. I mean, the damage is done, right? Then run him over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.