BC 4x4 Forums banner

Fish Bonkers!

29K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Floorboard 
#1 ·
I've got a whole whack (no pun intended) of these sitting around, that I've been thinking about finishing and selling. These are extras we had from Northern Isle Carving Enterprises in Campbell River. (back when they were still in business). All hand carved, kiln dried,etc.... Just wanted some input to see if everyone else is using something better these days or not. Personally, I really like them :D

These are of the finished product:

See less See more
#3 ·
Thought this post was going to be about all the bright boys who sit snagging hatchery fish at the meat hole to take home some nice fertilizer. That aside, I have seen similar things being sold. Myself I have always made do with what I have on hand (a piece of wood from shore), a rock or if they are small enough, I simpley break the neck. But there are always people who will pay money for what some consider "extras".

#7 ·
Yup, got a bunch left. Most of them are the bare treated wood (they came in two types)....might have one or two of the varnished ones as well. I have to go check the basement!

#9 ·
Sorry this guy last posted back in 2009 lol

#10 ·
Actually, I checked my storage room today and I do have one left that's unvarnished, in the smaller size. PM me if you're still interested.
The rest were sold back in 2009!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.