BC 4x4 Forums banner

Caroline Mines tomorrow

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  sed8ed 
#1 ·
Hey, i know it's short notice but Alicat and I are heading up to the mines tomorrow morning for some exploring and we thought we would toss an open invite out there for anyone who wants to, to come and join us. We have been told by friends who were up that way last week that the mines are accessible and the gate is open (the concentrator building is gone though)

We'll be leaving Vancouver around 6am, should be at the mines by 8am meeting if you want at the concentrator building foundation anytime before 10am

See you up there

#2 ·
Back now, pics to follow... there has been some work done up there since I was last up there (2004) the crusher level is still flooded but there are new timbers and gated entrances to the other two east facing addits. The gates have been opened and you can drive a quad into those addit's (some people were inside the idaho addit on quads and gave us a lift out... thanks to Shane if you read this) we got as far as the colours room but the air was very heavy at that point and Alicat wasn't feeling well so we headed back out.

sed8ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.