Broken Unimog Axle [Archive] - BB.BC4x4.COM

: Broken Unimog Axle

skgbiz
January 27th, 2011, 06:15 pm
Peg Leg river bar in Chilliwack. Not my video but was there cruising around and came across this crazy thing. Saw some guy with a video camera so I searched on Youtube and found this video. Ended up broken but hey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7dp5dMUwTU

Snow mogg
January 27th, 2011, 06:42 pm
Those are not mog axles, they look like rockwell F-109 106 axles, Mog axles don't break haha. At least not the 406's

Cheers.

Tmax
January 27th, 2011, 07:41 pm
at first all i could think of was WTF??????? another mog impersonation. that thing has nothing to do with unimogs LOL.

Those are not mog axles, they look like rockwell F-109 106 axles, Mog axles don't break haha. At least not the 406's

Cheers.

carefull what you say around here. according to the guys with rigs with lots of aftermarket parts, everything breaks. :clown

Kinslayer
January 27th, 2011, 08:21 pm
Peg Leg river bar in Chilliwack. Not my video but was there cruising around and came across this crazy thing. Saw some guy with a video camera so I searched on Youtube and found this video. Ended up broken but hey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7dp5dMUwTU

"Sponsors"

They got ripped off

BORING

Dan
January 27th, 2011, 08:48 pm
Boring. I flew my Cherokee farther and faster without damage, in fact the next day I towed another Jeep 600 km home with it.

fish4life
January 27th, 2011, 09:33 pm
Boring. I flew my Cherokee farther and faster without damage, in fact the next day I towed another Jeep 600 km home with it.

i head about that but never had the opportunity to see pics. You got any???????? :D :D :D

and P.S. that truck is BUTT-UGLY lol !

fish4life
January 27th, 2011, 09:41 pm
"Sponsors"

They got ripped off

BORING

LOL !!!!

Bronco Boy
January 28th, 2011, 07:19 am
To bad he broke. I was looking forward to a few more laps.

Dan
January 28th, 2011, 10:18 am
i head about that but never had the opportunity to see pics. You got any???????? :D :D :D

and P.S. that truck is BUTT-UGLY lol !

no its tought to take pictures of oneself. There should be several copies of the VHS video floating around, plus whoever took pictures on film. Digital media wasn't real common back then.

Maelthra
April 3rd, 2011, 04:13 pm
thats the truck from chilliwack spring beside the yamaha dealership on Yale rd.

kirk3000
April 26th, 2011, 05:22 pm
Yeah, it belongs to chwk spring. Saw him at jesspersons in chilliwack the other day running through some new growth and flattening trees with that buggy. Not what I'd call treading lightly.

bcjay
July 4th, 2011, 11:22 am
bahahahaha as soon as i saw the title broken unimog axle i knew it wasnt gunna be a mog axle lol
what a gay POS

ansonbabs
July 4th, 2011, 04:02 pm
Kinda funny has anyone here taken the time to take a close look at Rick's Rig. If so you wouldn't call it Gay. The Vid was Rick's first time out testing and why would you want to break you rig when your testing it.....

fish4life
July 6th, 2011, 07:47 pm
Kinda funny has anyone here taken the time to take a close look at Rick's Rig. If so you wouldn't call it Gay. The Vid was Rick's first time out testing and why would you want to break you rig when your testing it.....

richard simmons in a pink tutu, singing i'm an oscar mayer weiner is not nearly as gay as that truck/thing ... :finger_1:

bcjay
July 7th, 2011, 11:24 am
maybe if he wasnt trying to tell people that those rockwell axles were mog axles than people would think its less gay.....ummm wait maybe not that thing is super fuckin gay

jumbo2
July 20th, 2011, 01:57 am
$32,000 it can be all yours !!!! http://abbotsford.en.craigslist.ca/cto/2451969834.html says gmc 2.5 ton axles , cool rig looks well built but the price is a JOKE !!!

strong_like_tractor
July 27th, 2011, 11:18 am
Those early 2.5 ton axles aren't very strong. Allot of mud guys like them; but Rockwell 2.5 ton top loaders are much stronger.

JP

seatosky
July 31st, 2011, 02:07 am
$32,000 it can be all yours !!!! http://abbotsford.en.craigslist.ca/cto/2451969834.html says gmc 2.5 ton axles , cool rig looks well built but the price is a JOKE !!!

Hahaha, I love this part: "I HAVE WELL OVER 28,000 INVESTED IN THIS TRUCK"
Yet he's asking $37k? apparently his time is worth 9 grand?

69rd96
July 31st, 2011, 12:40 pm
I'd offer him $2500 cash for it, kinda reminds me of all these little kiddies at the One Stop Hobby shop in Abby with these R/C 1/8th scale nitro trucks, they paid $400 new in box for the RTR kit, they dump over $400 in aluminum goodies and super moddified engine, beadlock rims and the best bearing kits into the R/C truck and they want $800 for it, nope, ain't gunna happen, $200 cash in hand, that's all they got. Talk about a sour puss.

fish4life
August 13th, 2011, 12:58 am
I'd offer him $2500 cash for it, kinda reminds me of all these little kiddies at the One Stop Hobby shop in Abby with these R/C 1/8th scale nitro trucks, they paid $400 new in box for the RTR kit, they dump over $400 in aluminum goodies and super moddified engine, beadlock rims and the best bearing kits into the R/C truck and they want $800 for it, nope, ain't gunna happen, $200 cash in hand, that's all they got. Talk about a sour puss.

LOL!

jumbo2
August 13th, 2011, 01:08 am

Sounds like my helicopter addiction , one stop is a decent place

69rd96
August 13th, 2011, 07:46 am
Sounds like my helicopter addiction , one stop is a decent place

For the R/C stuff they are really good, but the Model Railroad supplies they suck, one of their best parts guys in that department is now a manager for the DDI department in the City of Abby public works division, he still uses a few choice words when reminiscing of his past with them.

TroyM
September 3rd, 2011, 11:20 pm
wow, alot of haters in this thread.

but half the people talking smack drive mildy modified girly jeeps or full bodied rigs anyways:shakehead::shakehead:

jumbo2
September 4th, 2011, 12:36 pm
Im in my own d60/14 bolt home made buggy and As I stated up top , cool rig price is outa wack

axhole
November 24th, 2011, 08:41 pm
ya I have seen this truck before, its sometimes parked just off of hwy 1 on the left, it was also at the mud drags in chilliwack this year

The KingMachine
December 6th, 2011, 01:22 pm
I saw this truck up on east stave, well built and looks nasty. The guy took the time to build it from sctrach, there is a yoda cab on there somewhere. There is nothing gay about this truck. As for breaking something, it happens.