BC 4x4 Forums banner

carnage from a tree

18K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  Curtis f 
#1 ·
Was out snow byin today comin up a hill and truck slid side ways into a tree sucked hopefully can pop out some of the dents..

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
those dents won't just "pop" out. if you try to pop them out, they are going to look worse than they do now. i know from experience.

you will end up with dents and wrinkles pushing out with most of the dent still there. then it looks like you dented it and did a crappy job of trying to straighten it out.

#9 ·
worse comes to worse ill pop them all out, in the box and fender bondo to make it all smooth as best as possible then rhino line the truck all the way around on the bottom lip of the truck and if i cant get the front fender good then ill just pick up a new fender. or was also looking at the fiberglass flared ones dont mind them at all.

#11 ·
keep it for now ya, either way i wouldnt sell it with big ass dents in it anyways a toyota with a really good frame on it has alot of potential

#21 ·
thats great you get your rig out, but i think walmart parking lot probably has more carnage in a day.

or someone in a dodge going through a fast food drive up window. LMFAO

you need to come wheelin with us one day :)

#22 ·
Get your truck fixed and repainted .Then leave it in your Driveway ....Go buy something that u wont be scared to wheel and dent.....Life is more fun when you say fckk it lets do it ..........................................:poke:

#24 ·
lol i remember my first dent when i bout my jeep. and for a yj the body was in nice shape, repainted a couple yours prev. and for some reason that dent and all the other thinks that i did to make it look different after i screwed up, have made me smile or laugh and now i can tell a story about each one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.