Ultra4 Stampede [Archive] - BB.BC4x4.COM

: Ultra4 Stampede

Wil
August 2nd, 2010, 07:11 pm
Ok, I'm officially stoked about this....so much so that I'm going to try and find my long lost passport.

Tom: :poke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smugB8DOT48&feature=player_embedded

fj401ton
August 2nd, 2010, 09:30 pm
lol, well the wife did say yes to racing. and ya i watched to video as well. This looks like a fricken blast. I would have to change fuel cell with shut offs and filler neck, add brake lights, x brace the cage behind me and add window nets and spare tire mount. I might need a co pilot, wil :poke:: all depends on funds in the next week. 475 for entrance and 100 to joint ultra 4 plus hotel, food and fuel. plus trying to find enough guys for a pit ect. this is kinda a last minute thing with 6 weeks away, there would be lots to do

jeeponrock
August 2nd, 2010, 09:35 pm
lol, well the wife did say yes to racing. and ya i watched to video as well. This looks like a fricken blast. I would have to change fuel cell with shut offs and filler neck, add brake lights, x brace the cage behind me and add window nets and spare tire mount. I might need a co pilot, wil :poke:: all depends on funds in the next week. 475 for entrance and 100 to joint ultra 4 plus hotel, food and fuel. plus trying to find enough guys for a pit ect. this is kinda a last minute thing with 6 weeks away, there would be lots to do

Lynn and I will be down there for this race. We're counting the days LOL.

Tom you should sweet talk the Warners into sharing pits with you. We should be able to deal with two trucks provided you don't plan on pitting at the same time LOL. If it's ok with the boys I'd be willing to help you out with pit support too.

fj401ton
August 3rd, 2010, 05:45 am
The race looks so cool and to have a only one pit location is great. I will have to see how things go in the next week and decide from there.
thanks for the offer jon, much appreciated. I will talk to dave today or tomorrow and feel it out.
cheers

DaveW
August 3rd, 2010, 10:01 am
We are definately going to be there. My wife is going to ditch the kids an fly down. We'll have to see if we can fit two buggies on one trailer and share fuel costs. Its going to be a great time down there. Pretty sure we are going to have a ton of crew down there and can share a few people.

Caswell
August 3rd, 2010, 12:04 pm
Definetly looking forward to it...hope you can make it Tom :D Show those guys what a 4 seater can do!

DaveW
August 19th, 2010, 03:36 pm
So are you in Tom?

You coming Wil?

We just got back from Lands End Hill climb and there was a ton of talk about Reno. Going to be a massive party with tons of stuff going on.

Wil
August 19th, 2010, 04:39 pm
So are you in Tom?

You coming Wil?

We just got back from Lands End Hill climb and there was a ton of talk about Reno. Going to be a massive party with tons of stuff going on.

I'm not committed yet, mainly because I have too much stuff going on right now.