BC 4x4 Forums banner

KOH running order.

6K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  jeeponrock 
#1 ·
#6 ·
We've got at least one more local in LCQ...Mark Weel. I know at least one Alberta guy too...Joey Weber.

Starting position is random draw, with the 12 LCQ spots mixed into the draw. Makes it kind of interesting too, as finishing faster in LCQ doesn't necessarily get you a better starting position.

#9 ·
From what I've heard, this years course makes last years look like a nice easy sunday drive.

My goal above all else is to make it across the finish line :)

#12 ·
Glad to hear.

Perhaps this will keep Curtis little calmer. I know - its an oxymoron.

I'd hate to see the (healthy) rivalry between you (us) screw our collective chances of ultimate race finish....

:beer_cheers:

#11 ·
I've used them desert racing, some races we do, some we don't.

I have honestly never had to piss while in the car racing, but have taken a piss during a repair stop...

Long races like these you usually end up getting out at some point unless your kicking some serious ass, and in that case you'll be done before you need to piss. :D

If your going to use them get friendly with the razor, tidy stuff up and duct tape is your friend. Seriously.

#15 ·
Have fun chasing Lil' down. If they got his shocks tuned good its going to be tough in the desert sections to catch him.

#21 · (Edited)
Well it looks like I can get one for a reasonable price locally so I'm off to pick one
up.

Getting the HD version so we should be able to grab some nice footage. If you loose it in the desert your pit crew may end up loosening those link bolts instead of tightening them :clown

Edit - Got the camera. Looks like the mount is pretty good but I think a little speed tape will be good insurance. If it gets knocked off or falls off somewhere then so be it. Hopefully we get some good footage before it goes ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.