BC 4x4 Forums banner

Comps?

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  DaveW 
#1 ·
What are you plans? Maybe we should make a list!
KOH is first on the list for me in the new yr.

#3 ·
December 12/13, WE rock put up or shut up and hopefully qualify for KOH. If not LCQ KOH.

Curty and I have to talk, but thinking of running the WE Rock western series. I also see Hammer production is going to run a 4 event series as well that sounds killer. Lands End Hill Climb, BITD Silversate 300, Put Up or Shut Up and one I can't think of right now.

Also hit Rumble on the Rocks, Highriders Challenge as usual.

#6 ·
I do not think you will be able to race for series points unless you qualify for the main event at KOH. so your whole season plans (if your trying for a championship) could be ruined after the first event. LCQ will be a tough race this year. Alot of stiff competition trying to get into the race. I think there is 1 qualifier left (pusu) but competing in a car that is designed for high speed against cars that are made for comp crawling (moon buggys which will not do as well in koh) will be hard to beat, and you will have drivers like Jesse Haines with rearsteer trying to prequalify to get in... It is going to be tough to try and plan this season with so much up in the air.

#5 ·
Dammit, I was tired last night. Other of the 4 is KOH. Sounds like a cool new series with lots of people involved. Hammerking productions is doing an awesome job marketing. Think it would be a great opportunity to get into this at it infancy, plus we will have ran two of the 4 this year anyway.

I'm thinking we should commit to it and WE-rock. Just have to talk with our bosses (wifes) and sponsors.

#10 ·
Realistically with some of the names in the series I think we will just be aiming to finish mid pack in the series points. If we commit, I would take next season as a learning experience on truck set up and stuff for the years after.

Plus we will have been at 3 of the 4 events by the end of this year, so my as well go for them all next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.